2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I'll bite, opening statements are not evidence. Has the prosecution put on anyone who put those pings to the Anthony home? Remember her friend Ricardo was putting chloroform on his my space page, so who's to say he wasn't over at her house looking this up?

I think Ricardo testified that he had never been to the Anthony home.

OMG JB is really irritating me with stating the wrong time, LDB should object so the jurors don't buy into the wrong time, it could muddy things when he tries to say GA did these searches

People make money, JB. Let's move on to the evidence, please.

Even if he made money, does that change what he found? NOT! moo Only defense lawyers are suppose to be paid, you didn't know that, did you, oh, and defense witnesses. moo

I understand that she looked up "chloroform" and how to make it, but I never thought of chloroform as a death-inducing agent...I only know about it as something they used to use during labor, to help women get through it. So as an untrained person and one not in tune with this entire case, I am guessing she wanted to use and did use it, to get Caylee out of her way at times, but I am not seeing it as a pre-selected murder weapon. Does that make any sense?

My theory is that she drugged Caylee with chloroform so that she could put ducttape around her mouth and nose without Caylee struggling.

Ok I'll bite, opening statements are not evidence. Has the prosecution put on anyone who put those pings to the Anthony home? Remember her friend Ricardo was putting chloroform on his my space page, so who's to say he wasn't over at her house looking this up?

They have already looked at that possibility and counted it out. I am sure the state will explain why at some point. imoo

JB picking and choosing which topics he wants to expound on - self defense, rbsd

Jb is doing a great job and explaining to the jury what is happening in plain terms.

Thanks

oh boy - JB zeroing in on self-defence
poor ICA had to defend her self - oh wait that was several years ago ...

Seems Casey was trying to learn something like Krav Maga in minutes...What a lazy girl imo

Does JB not understand that by going this angle of self defense searches that he is just bolstering the fact that Casey did the searches?

I understand that she looked up "chloroform" and how to make it, but I never thought of chloroform as a death-inducing agent...I only know about it as something they used to use during labor, to help women get through it. So as an untrained person and one not in tune with this entire case, I am guessing she wanted to use and did use it, to get Caylee out of her way at times, but I am not seeing it as a pre-selected murder weapon. Does that make any sense?

It makes perfect sense, to me at least. However, it does make her guilt of aggravated child abuse which carries the same sentence when there is a death as the result.

Someone needs to count how many times he says the time off 1 hour.

It has not been used for general anesthesia in many decades, the risk of death was too high. There is NO legitimate use for this substance - sedating a child to get her 'out of the way' would be a crime regardless of the drug used.

OT
IMO some people can listen better when fiddling. When I used to listen to lectures and take notes I used to "doodle"...still do when talking on the phone.:twocents:

Me too-- the minute the phone rings I pick up a pen or listening to someone speak I must doodle. I taught my daughters to do this during class at school. It can actually help to learn.

JB asks if the investigators informed him that hand-to-hand combat has anything to do with this case? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferM2017