2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This computer forensics testimony seems to have evoked some of that "suppressed emotion" from the defendant who is void of such...cough, cough!

She and JB both look nervous, IMO. There's no way for her to lie her way out of solid, verifiable, data; which is not an interpretation issue.

Baez basically asking him if he's involved for the money or the advertising for his software.

JB talking money and talking about what he knew about the case AND talking about the publicity for his software

Witness: Payment "could b discussed afterwards," but not my concern.

So JB is going to go with this guy is lying to make money? Okay everyone lies accept KC.

lol @ JB. He had many other possibble holes he could have pointed out to the Jury but goes with financial windfall instead?

OMG! So, JB can't dispute these searches, so he does the old "attack the witness" line of questioning!

Here we go.... financial gain for the expert witness... he put up a link with an article referencing his name and this case

Oh good grief!! That's all he thinks about is high profile.

Now JB insinuating he is only here to promote his software.

link to article on his name and article to see how cacheback was used in this case

Wish this guy would ask JB about why HE's involved in this high-profile case.
Maybe ask about the links on HIS website.
Yeesh he's annoying.

JB really should not judge everyone by his low standards!

I have a question, when anyone has time. :)

Babies and young children have a *soft* bone in the neck area. I can't remember the name of it! :banghead:
Anyway, was this bone recovered from Caylee? Also, this is something important about this bone, in any case of homicide of babies/toddlers.

Thoughts?

Thank you!
I believe it's the hyoid bone and when broken often indicates strangulation. Don't know if the bone was recovered.

Even though she was at work when these searches were conducted

Yes, she is the only one who wasn't there at all during the searches, I believe George was there during one, no one was there except KC during the one tree hill search and the repeated 2nd search on chloroform, neck breaking etc.

The witness' matter-of-factness just takes all the sting out of JB's attempted barbs. And it's very telling that JB views participation in this trial as a witness as advertising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member