2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Lord, 84 times this monster looked up chloroform ! If that doesn't weigh heavily with the jury, I don't know what will. That's right Casey, Linda just said you looked up chloroform 84 times !!!!!! When's that bus leaving for Lowell ?

That totally fits her OCD'like behaviors. It must've been constantly on her mind until something or someone triggered her to act.

Does anyone have any theories as to why she'd need to visit the site 84 times? I think it's totally damning, but also confusing.

Maybe she had trouble making it or needed to reference it often. Either way it is a huge link to the chloroform in her trunk. MO

Stunned courtroom! and stunned ICA! She had no idea that they would find this out.
She is probably thinking...I visited that site 84 times??? I did not think it was that much. Geesh!

"Oh carp, when I get outta jail I gotta learn how to take notes."

Does anyone have any theories as to why she'd need to visit the site 84 times? I think it's totally damning, but also confusing.

People with OCD often do things a certain way. Perhaps if she was obsessing on it she kept reclosing and opening it. Almost a guilty finger sort of x out, I do that one sometimes myself just out of reflex.

But I have observed my husband doing the OCD thing and he doesn't even realize he's doing it. For instance, he also scrolls up and down multiple, multiple times. Or will circle things with his mouse.

14k9xf5.jpg

I think 84 just became my favorite number - and I remember it being a very good year also - the beginning of the Disco Era - who didn't love that! Big hair, tons of perfume, out of this world costumes for clothes...
But today in the middle of this trial - 84 is definitely my favourite number - BAM!

Why did JBP call a sidebar?
is it because, once again, Baez did not follow the judge's order when he Sustained LDB's objection

She may be smarter then us and knows that firefox may not have that tab option or the answer is not in her favor.

Using Wikipedia (I know, I know..) it says Firefox 2.0 DID have tabbed browsing. I've used Firefox so long I forget what year I began, it has always had tabs. That was a big selling point over IE in the beginning.

Bill Shaeffer saying that LDB trapped JB into asking just exactly what he did on his cross. Then she came back and nailed him with the 84 visits to that website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meekdoggydogg