2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again per Jeanne C. on InSession: Chloroform was searched for 84 times. Yikes.

Past Ynot popping up to say:

Thank you so very much!

You all did a fantastic job during that cross. Can't wait to catch up with you in real time soon!

(Note that I am only two pages behind you now, and I know they're at Sidebar. Please do not cease with your fabulousness.)

My heart breaks for GA and CA. This must be so hard to listen to. This is proof that Caylee was being drugged. CA looks like she could just go right to ICA and throttle ICA. She looks mad. GA looks crushed.

84 times. Had trouble making it, conscience maybe.. Either way.. 84 times.

Well JB had his OWN Cache Back report that says she only accessed sci-spot once... which he put into testimony himself after LDB objected about witness testifying to someone else's report and was sustained by HHJP... so he got his way too (which caused the sidebar)

Holy crap on a stick. 84 times visited. I don't even visit Websleuths that much and I love this place.

hehe - i do. (visit websleuths that often) and it probably looks like I never leave either since I stay logged in even when I'm running around my house/town etc.

3 months before caylee went missing = premeditation (GA worked 3-11):twocents:

Oh, I agree it goes to proving premeditation. I just find it peculiar. I mean, you'd think after looking, say, 50 times she'd write/print out/memorize how to make it!

Jurors 16 and 17 are laughing at something.
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:44 PM

Sidebar called - some jurors look at each other and smile. 16&17 whisper and laugh to one another. #CaseyAnthony -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:44 PM

They are probably laughing at JB getting SLAMMED by LDB's redirect of 84 visits to chlorophorm site!

The computer testimony has gone dry as the day went on. Jurors started taking a lot of notes.Then as time went on less notes and bored faces
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 3:47 PM

#CaseyAnthony Cindy Anthony just caught on camera yawning..she looks exhausted. George looks frustrated,mad, over it all
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 3:46 PM

Several of the jurors appear to be looking in the direction of #caseyanthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:46 PM

#caseyanthony is again flipping thru a binder at the defense table.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:45 PM

Jurors 14 and 15 are whispering in one another's ears
by Gabe Travers/WESH.com at 3:45 PM

The jury has been attentive this afternoon. The testimony may seem dry, but it is crucial to the state's case. #CaseyAnthony
by stevehelling via twitter at 3:45 PM

George and Cindy are both in the courtroom. Appear to be taking notes.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 3:48 PM

visit chloroform 84 times .....31 days haven't seen my daughter....

sounds like a kc trait......

I get the impression that this report JB was trying to get the witness to look at had been generated by his software - but it is incorrect.

Wonder why CA still is taking notes? Writing a book?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member