2011.06.09 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony MERGED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's saying ICA may not have killed her child and why aren't we looking at who had Caylee last? Have I fallen through the looking glass? Doesn't she usually blast ICA? Now she's crying reasonable doubt? Am I wrong about that?

I WISH someone would send her a valid timeline and a clue. I heard her saying this BS on Greta last week too. She kept saying that Casey didn't have the car.
" She had her boyfriends car, so we need to see who was using the car with the body in the trunk."; SHE WAS USING IT, WENDY. Wake up, do some research.

ETA: Does anyone have contact info for Wendy Murphy. She needs to be briefed on the car timeline.

I normally do not listen to HLN at all. Cannot stand the carp the THs misconstrue. But this afternoon when the trial ended early, sans ICA getting pizzed, I turned it on. Wow, saw the complete duct tape wrap for the first time and cried. I walked away from the puter on and off.

Now because I listen to HLN on Siruis driving home late, I listened to Dr Drew the first time last week and got hooked. Mark did it. Dr Drew followed. But Mark is my man.

So now having Joy on, because I am basically too dang lazy to pickup the remote right next to me to switch channels to the news, same thing high 90s high humidity tomorrow, I just kept it there.

What are these THs on? Is there new weed being smoked? Are they getting free pills? What is it because I want some. This being normal and using commonsense is getting me no where. I want what they have.

I say this all the time, whatever happened to good old common sense........

I WISH someone would send her a valid timeline and a clue. I heard her saying this BS on Greta last week too. She kept saying that Casey didn't have the car.
" She had her boyfriends car, so we need to see who was using the car with the body in the trunk."; SHE WAS USING IT, WENDY. Wake up, do some research.

ETA: Does anyone have contact info for Wendy Murphy. She needs to be briefed on the car timeline.

She obviously hasn't kept up with this case.....she has always been so reasonable and knowledgeable. It just floors me. I hate to start putting Wendy on mute. I've always admired her. I hope someone informs her soon of some facts.

everyone knows that george followed kc around waiting for her to leave the car somewhere so he could put the body in her car and have it towed away.:floorlaugh:

I know.:maddening: I get so irritated when these TH's don't have the correct information. How can you possibly have a conversation of this magnitude without knowing all the facts. I wish they would keep their mouths shut or do the research before going on TV looking like an azz.:banghead:

Uh oh. Just saw this. Have the TH's gone crazy???

WENDY MURPHY: Why Casey Anthony will be acquitted

As easy as it is to hate Casey, there’s no real evidence she killed her child and our emphasis on her being a bad mother is distracting us from paying attention to the facts that matter.

http://www.patriotledger.com/opinions/x1459481866/WENDY-MURPHY-Why-Casey-Anthony-will-be-acquitted

I am getting worried that ICA may get away with this.

No don't worry the people that are talking phooeypatooey are the only ones getting away with anything

As easy as it is to hate Casey, there’s no real evidence she killed her child and our emphasis on her being a bad mother is distracting us from paying attention to the facts that matter.

http://www.patriotledger.com/opinions/x1459481866/WENDY-MURPHY-Why-Casey-Anthony-will-be-acquitted

It's an emotional roller coaster!!!
Her email address is in that article, hopefully someone will clue her in on the FACTS........

My perception is that Wendy's passion and focus is sex crimes so when the Defense team spins ICA was sexually abused then it played right into her favorite theory that Caylee was sexually molested / sold for sex. These folks let their personal agendas and desire for a conspiracy theory to get in the way of facts and plain old common sense. She is selling her pet theory IMO.

Wow-read the comments to this article! There's only one commenter(Maura) who knows what they are talking about and she's trying to set WM straight!!

everyone knows that george followed kc around waiting for her to leave the car somewhere so he could put the body in her car and have it towed away.:floorlaugh:

That sounds like a joke but it is exactly what she is seriously suggesting. She said herself, " Who ELSE had keys to the car." AND she was saying that Casey is just covering for a loved one, and isnt saying anything because she thinks she will be acquitted , AND SHE PROBABLY WILL BECAUSE THERE IS NO EVIDENCE TO CONVICT HER."

Is she being paid by the DT now too?

Sorry, but this is so funny.... :floorlaugh:

Leave LE to become a Disney character...just when I think I heard it all....

It has been such a long emotional day, but this is too funny. I am laughing so hard I have tears. Thanks I needed a good laugh tonight.:mickey:
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

My perception is that Wendy's passion and focus is sex crimes so when the Defense team spins ICA was sexually abused then it played right into her favorite theory that Caylee was sexually molested / sold for sex. These folks let their personal agendas and desire for a conspiracy theory to get in the way of facts and plain old common sense. She is selling her pet theory IMO.

Oh! That would explain it! She's done a 180 though. And she's spinning in the opposite direction of everyone else..the ones who defended ICA and are now saying well maybe she did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member