2011.06.09 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony MERGED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know on such a serious day, this break at GA's expense is good for me and for us. I need to cry a laugh cry now.

Wendy Murphy is on Joy Behar's show tonight, should be interesting......

She's saying ICA may not have killed her child and why aren't we looking at who had Caylee last? Have I fallen through the looking glass? Doesn't she usually blast ICA? Now she's crying reasonable doubt? Am I wrong about that?

Every time I read GA wanting to be a Disney character just cracks me up..........

And that was when he still lived in OHIO! Was that the deciding factor in moving to Orlando? :waitasec:

She's saying ICA may not have killed her child and why aren't we looking at who had Caylee last? Have I fallen through the looking glass? Doesn't she usually blast ICA? Now she's crying reasonable doubt? Am I wrong about that?

This is the first time I've heard Wendy talk like that. I was shocked.

What ... you didn't see that big jug of ICA kool aid sitting on the table. The same one Jean C and Wendy just had huge hits of.

Every time I read GA wanting to be a Disney character just cracks me up..........

Im still dying here. but boy the laugh is good.. after the day we had today..

also some one on joy B said.. what was wrong with casey today
was
litigationitis

She said this same thing on The Today Show, I was quite shocked by it.....

Me too and I don't know why:floorlaugh: Maybe I'm just mentally exhausted from the trial subject (photo's) today.

I was a little girl when Bundy was executed but I remember it being talked about nonstop on the local news, the picture in my sigi was the one image of Bundy that was seared in my memory so when the picture of ICA was posted today I immediately saw the connection, it's really spooky how similar they look.

yep I have been saying the same thing!!!

lol, i guess she has missed the trial where the only person who didn't see caylee with kc was kc. iirc most everyone has said she was the last person who was with caylee.

Me too and I don't know why:floorlaugh: Maybe I'm just mentally exhausted from the trial subject (photo's) today.

Now every time I look at George I am going to see Donald Duck :floorlaugh:

She said this same thing on The Today Show, I was quite shocked by it.....

I have always looked up to Wendy. I hate to see her take ICA's side. It just doesn't seem at all like her.

lol, i guess she has missed the trial where the only person who didn't see caylee with kc was kc. iirc most everyone has said she was the last person who was with caylee.

Bingo!!!

I normally do not listen to HLN at all. Cannot stand the carp the THs misconstrue. But this afternoon when the trial ended early, sans ICA getting pizzed, I turned it on. Wow, saw the complete duct tape wrap for the first time and cried. I walked away from the puter on and off.

Now because I listen to HLN on Siruis driving home late, I listened to Dr Drew the first time last week and got hooked. Mark did it. Dr Drew followed. But Mark is my man.

So now having Joy on, because I am basically too dang lazy to pickup the remote right next to me to switch channels to the news, same thing high 90s high humidity tomorrow, I just kept it there.

What are these THs on? Is there new weed being smoked? Are they getting free pills? What is it because I want some. This being normal and using commonsense is getting me no where. I want what they have.

true, but the wanting to be a character at Disney is a little off for a grown man IMO....and he was living in Ohio

Oh, that could have been so taken out of context. Maybe he said he'd like to play Santa Claus one Christmas. I don't think that's very weird. He could have just said, "That would be fun to be one of those Disney characters- make all the kids happy". May have been totally innocent when said, now the ex-wife skewed it a bit. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties