2011.06.09 Sidebar (Trial Day Fourteen):

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anybody else getting the live feed of a bunch of people that don't know they're on camera? The weather girl has on a purple dress and is talking about her hair sticking out. OMG, she just said her hair falls out in chunks. So funny! I think it's the Channel 6 live feed.

Nice second grade command of the english language eh?

I think I just insulted some second graders....

I missed that but heard about it on WESH - too funny. The past tense for cut is cut not cutted. He's gonna have a hard time living that one down!

:floorlaugh:

Mel

I have a ?

Why didnt they match the hair in the car to the hair on the scull?
Wouldn't that tell who's hair it was?
They did. The one hair found in the trunk and the hair on the skull had the same microscopic characteristics, the death band, and mitochondrial DNA.

Alittle sick. Don't believe for one second that GA placed this child in this awful place. Don't believe that for a whole slew of reasons. Don't (so far) have any reason to believe a utility worker placed the body in this awful place. And since there is no Zanny the nanny, the mock juror is lead to believe that Caylee's own mother put this child in this awful place. A place for trash.

And that makes the mock juror sick to her stomach.

That is all.

Handing out my first hug on WS.:grouphug: It is sad to realize that a mother could do something like that. Thank you for your thoughts. I believe the Jury will come to the same realization.

From my own experience, I gotta say.....many years ago when I put my first dog to sleep, when I went to work the next day, I was ok walking in the office. I was ok walking into my office. When my boss (who I couldn't STAND and who KNEW I couldn't stand him) came up to me and hugged me, I LOST IT. There is NO WAY Casey's 'crying' was real or she would have burst into tears when JB hugged her as the jury was walking out.

I hope these jurors are paying attention and will remember these little details during deliberation. The dry kleenex is another one. Anyone who has ever 'cried their eyes out' (or even had allergies for that matter) knows the kleenex should be a soaking wet mess long before Casey reached for another one......IF she were crying or even trying to hold back tears, the kleenex would be soaked.

Bottom line: You're either a natural actress or you're not. And Casey: You're not.

Okay -once more! Must lay foundation for how long the remains have lain there before Kronk testifies.

Baez has said Kronk put them there fairly recently before they were found - that this crime scene was staged. Must overcome the Defense bologna before it can be raised.

Then Kronk can testify.

OK once more then.....:floorlaugh: If the SA is laying out their case the way it happened, then we are past Kronk. Do we even know if he is on the SA's witness list.....I've read here that he's not.

A big hug for his girl.

hug.jpg

Baez's body language shows he is leaning away from her, he pulled her in at the same time pulling himself away. I think he did it for show.

Remember the photo of Baez and Casey leaving his office where he has his arm around her? They are both leaning in together, they are so close they look like they were glued together.

Is someone, savvy enough to put a side by side of those 2 pics?

Is anybody else getting the live feed of a bunch of people that don't know they're on camera? The weather girl has on a purple dress and is talking about her hair sticking out. OMG, she just said her hair falls out in chunks. So funny! I think it's the Channel 6 live feed.

OMG that poor girl will be mortified when she finds out she's been on that live feed!! They just cut it off!!!!!

LOL WKMG TV-6 live feed is showing newslady getting ready to go live.

What she don't know is she is streaming all over internet.

fixing hair, pulling at dress needs to stand on other side can't cause of DOT monitor, twirling hair now.

http://mfile.akamai.com/12909/live/reflector:20877.asx

That link is cracking me up, they have so much going on behind the scenes. The don't realize they are live. The traffic lady is complaining about her hair. She laughs like Fran Dresher....lol

LOL must be reading here they just shut it off.

OMG...WKMG had live feed where the "weather girl" was complaining about her hair....and cussing..

I am in tears laughing...

hair strand.jpg

Yes. That is what you call a 'money shot'. It will be seen very often from this point on. Newspapers, TV, and mags, IMO.

omg ... I believe you are correct !

It probably will be on tv, mags ... :puke:

Maybe foil edge of the hamburger wrapping the other day, and thinking about another juicy burger for lunch today?

May have even melted into him and emotionally fell apart. But, SHE DIDN'T she directed her deputies to remove her from the court room. She'd had enough acting and wanted lunch...would love to hear what she chose to eat today.

I'm thinking of the poor jurors - bet they are having a hard time eating.

I wish I could give Caylee a beautiful resting place. So, in my mind right now, I am giving her the spot in my pasture where the beautiful old walnut tree stands, in a field filled with butterflies and bluebirds and honey bees.

(That eases the heaviness of my heart, so I'm going with it.)

The State has thwarted Baez's plans of cross examining about TES searches, DCasey, and Kronk. I'm loving it! It seemed quite clear to me that the defense was not expecting today's lineup of witnesses. IMO, the State is doing a great job of presenting the case, and not allowing the distractions created by the defense (and the Anthonys) to cloud the real evidence.

If Baez wants these witnesses on the stand, he'll have to put in the work and call them in his own CIC.

I can't stand JB because of his demeanor and behavior, not because he is defending a baby killerSNIPPED He always looks smug, actually argues with the judge over objections, is argumentative, etc. He's just not likeable in the least bit, IMO. If he was on the Prosecution team and behaving this way, I still wouldn't like him.

All that being said, I'm so glad he is defending Casey! lol

Divine Justice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members