DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh puh-leeeeeeeeeeeeez!!!!

Faker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

little KC gets her way again
wow unbelievable!

Oh Gosh....this takes the cake. All of her rocking and showboating. I'm sorry, but the Judge is giving Mz Anthony too much attention.

She's just fine!
1ICA36.jpg

She got her way, faked being ill and now court is postponed for the day :(

I can't hate her more than I do today. She is THE CEO her father is right. She is not sick she just wants control and didn't want this testimony to continue.

She is 25 years old how ill could she be.. Her daughter is dead and she is ill. give me a break

She couldn't handle all the damning evidence being presented today! ILL, Ill? Ha.

Oh Gosh....this takes the cake. All of her rocking and showboating. I'm sorry, but the Judge is giving Mz Anthony too much attention.
She worked herself up...that I'm sure of.

PS- Caylee was never given any consideration...why should it be given to the person who left her as trash.

Either a Defense ploy or conscience of guilt ... recalling all that she saw back then.....

The Judge is making sure this does not happen in front of the jurors. Wonder what lectures she will be given later? Will the Judge find caselaw to have KC not in the Courtroom? What will be the outcome of today's shenanigans? Anyone have any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08