2011.06.09 Sidebar (Trial Day Fourteen):

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's worse than ever essies. Can you believe that? Wrapped those strips right around that baby's head. :(

I only hope and pray that MN is right and chloroform is the COD and precious Caylee did not see the eyes of her killer mom doing this to her!:prayer:
I'm so sorry Caylee-we all wish it could have been different!!:rose:

Okay here's what I want to know. I have sent this question to several sources with no response. If this baby drowned, as alleged, why was she found in her street clothes and not her bathing suit? Did they take her out of the pool dead and put her clothes back on her? I'm just sayin. IMO

I DON"T THINK SHE DROWNED,but ,kids drown in their playclothes ,too.Possibly even more often. It's when the parents aren't expecting them to be near the pool,that they drown .
Maybe a parent thinks the child is napping or playing in their room.If they are swimming ,they are more likely to be watched.
Of course ,if you have a pool (and I do) kids should be watched all the time and safety measures taken.

You are showing your age with the Susan Hayward reference. Let me join you.

I am guessing that you would like to see ICA receive the same ending as Susan Hayward in "I Want to Live." I know I would.

There! I have dated myself.

LOL! I don't recall ever seeing a Susan Hayward in the theatre, but my mom and I went to see Bette Davis in Dead Ringer when I was 14. You can do the math and figure out how "young" I am :D Whatever my age, I adore "old" movies and can watch them over and over again and still find subtle nuances that I hadn't noticed previously.

OT but a common license plate beginning here in Florida is ICA. Which is convenient for ICA because now when she makes a career of stamping license plates, she'll think her job is all about her!!

LOL! I don't recall ever seeing a Susan Hayward in the theatre, but my mom and I went to see Bette Davis in Dead Ringer when I was 14. You can do the math and figure out how "young" I am :D Whatever my age, I adore "old" movies and can watch them over and over again and still find subtle nuances that I hadn't noticed previously.
Oh Bette, so sorry! I thought you were really old. I SAW it in the theater. Shhhhhhhhh.

I agree with you! The laundry bag had a round metal rim to hold it's shape, but it also had 2 handles that could be held together at the top. It is difficult to carry 30 lbs in a black plastic trash bag by their yellow plastic handles ...also that would require the plastic bags to not only encompass the laundry bag with Caylee's body along with the round hoop into the black plastic bags with enough room to sinch up to within 2".

There was a lot of work done on the laundry bag some 2 years ago (IIRC)...there are graphics done by fellow members here on the pictures of the bag that are pretty consistent with other work done here.

just jumping off your post

***COLD ANALYSIS*** DO NOT READ IF UPSET

A 27 lb. of dog food can be carried under my arm, and I am a way out of shape woman twice KC's age. From the store I use 2 hands and toss in the trunk easily.

I have read just about everything since this case began.

I knew that the Disney bag was close to her, but after today I really understand it was right beside the other bags!

So they recovered a pull up diaper? Caylee was not yet potty trained?
Wondering if she usually wore a diaper all the time or just at night? Assuming she did use chloroform to put her out, she may have always put a diaper on her so there were no accidents in the trunk or wherever she put Caylee.

She was not yet potty trained ,according to Cindy,IIRC.She wore pull ups .They were working on it.
Cindy had to work all day and ICA texted all day. Easy to see how it never came be.

Did you guys hear that on JVM... somebody posted a Zanny family tree on the internets today?? LMAO!

I only hope and pray that MN is right and chloroform is the COD and precious Caylee did not see the eyes of her killer mom doing this to her!:prayer:
I'm so sorry Caylee-we all wish it could have been different!!:rose:

From the description I read of the hair covering Caylee's face with tape, I think she may have been face down as it was being wrapped around her head. Either that, or it was being wrapped so quickly that the hair was brought forward. How awful, now matter which way it was done to her! :maddening::maddening:

bbm
oh my gosh....I wonder if she, ah, hmmm.....how to say this without a TO?

you know how sometimes people are really nervous or worried, and they get more gas than usual, and sometimes when they release gas, they get more than they thought they would?

that would explain why no one seemed real concerned yet ICA didnt want to stand or walk, and why HHJP was so quick to let them loose for the day. she couldnt just sit there with poopy pants.

That would be what's called, in medical terms I think, a wet fart :floorlaugh:

And I wondered the same thing.

Oh Bette, so sorry! I thought you were really old. I SAW it in the theater. Shhhhhhhhh.

Well, I have tried to type at least 5 times to make this better. Too late cat is out of the bag. Some of us here are "old", lol.

I don't know quite how to take it, but I was called granny at a concert of men on the stage that were my age, and I was there when they began. (Punk/death metal, world known name.) The younger people did not get that, I felt really awful that day. I don't see my old friends often as I prefer something more quiet, but I realized that day why. I moved ahead. Wow. I was 2 when this was recorded, and I am a grandma, but I thought that was young for granny:

:D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVstafKZDYY"]YouTube - ‪Jefferson Airplane - Lather‬‏[/ame]

I thought they said ICA did not look at the pics today. Look at the beginning of this video. When LDB says Is the Skull Shown in the Photograph, she looks, then looks away, then looks back, looks away and dry heaves. I think she saw it.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28183858/index.html
But, ICA never even looks at the monitor.
I just watched this four times in a row (so now I feel like I could dry heave), but it doesn't look to me like she even saw the pic.

If you ask me, she is faking it. And, badly faking it, at that.
Meryl Streep can rest easy tonight. She has no competition in Casey Anthony.

bbm
oh my gosh....I wonder if she, ah, hmmm.....how to say this without a TO?

you know how sometimes people are really nervous or worried, and they get more gas than usual, and sometimes when they release gas, they get more than they thought they would?

that would explain why no one seemed real concerned yet ICA didnt want to stand or walk, and why HHJP was so quick to let them loose for the day. she couldnt just sit there with poopy pants.

I just watched the video after being away from my computer all afternoon and I think you are RIGHT ON!

Couldn't happen to a nicer person.

This isn't grief, IMO - it's realizing no one's buying what she's selling anymore.

I have read just about everything since this case began.

I knew that the Disney bag was close to her, but after today I really understand it was right beside the other bags!

Did it have the Gatorade bottle in it?

I don't know if KC had ever seen them before, but the only way that I can see that the DT had not seen them was because they were just too distraught to look. I don't see how the state could keep the defense form seeing them, legally.

Oh I am almost positive the Dt saw them...they had to in order to prepare the case,IMO....no doubt ICA saw them as well or maybe she did not want the reminder and did not look,IMO.

ETA: They had to see them right? How could they cross examine without seeing them and also because of their plan to try to pin something on Kronk?

Did it have the Gatorade bottle in it?

IDK, we have not seen it.

Have we heard mention of syringe from the State?

IIRC, JB may have mentioned syringe, but State not yet?

JB should get a top hat and cane, do a dance, take a bow, and let someone else handle this. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauraj333