2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be harsh or anything,but this gentleman's testimony is more graphic than the last witness and she cried more then,but now she just looks like she wishes she was anywhere else except that courtroom right now..she really is trying to muster up some kind of reaction to the testimony,but can't bring herself to do it!

OK now JA on my nerves with trying to be humorous. Just not the time or place.

You know, when you really get nauseous, it takes very little to push you over the edge, so it's obviously an act.

showing a pic of a bag..I think it's canvas, the laundry bag..

Pic is the fabric laundry bag, canvas. It had some type of coating on it, utz said. #caseyanthony
by biancamprieto via twitter at 12:44 PM

I am begining to think this cold-hearted ....GRRRRR..... has already seen these photos....turning away because she doesn't need to see them again. I feel so angry and so helpless...that I can't even swallow!

I hope you have to sit through 1000000 more photos!
I hope your cell wall gets lined with them...
I hope part of your sentence is that the air sample can is left open in your cell.

I will give myself a time out...sorry...

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Juror 13 (older white woman) is watching #CaseyAnthony who continues to look down -fell

IMO, ICA would not hurl in public - too vain.
"tho she might if she thought it would get her out of there
I find it humorous that DC is pretty much ignoring her.
Looks like she's getting bored with the "i'm gonna' hurl" act now

I've ready that Casey is about 5'2" and 105 lbs which I think makes her pretty tiny (IMO) I'm 5'6" and 130 lbs and wear a 6-8 pants- don't think Casey wears 6-8 but I could be wrong...

I am 5'4" and 107 I believe a 6-8 would fall off of her. I wear a size 3

Juror 13 (older white woman) is watching #CaseyAnthony who continues to look down -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 2:45 PM

Will they enter into evidence the actual bones, bags, and tape? Thanks in advance.

She is most likely remembering the condition her daughter was in when she dumped her and that memory makes her sick jmo

What I am getting from ICA actions at this time is being ashamed of what she knows she has done. At the time she did it she thought she would never get caught and could talk her way out of it as she has many other things.

Now she knows that she is caught and what all of these people must be thinking about her. I am no body language expert but just by watching her though out this testimony I somehow get this feeling.

I agree - this is guilt we are seeing. She is consumed with guilt. And there is no help for her - she will keep hearing the words being said all night long.

OK now JA on my nerves with trying to be humorous. Just not the time or place.

JA needs to stop because I don't find anything funny about a case where a little girl was killed by her own mother. People are starting to forget why this trial is taking place! :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member