2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched for about 10 minutes over lunch. I've had students all day so I haven't watched Casey much. When I was watching her it looked like she had the hiccups or was burping..... ??? I don't know. I would have my hands over my ear not listening to this. Is it true she cried for the first testimony about the skull? One thing we know about Casey is she can "fake" emotion for a period of time but not keep it up for long periods of time. Perhaps now she's done with emotion. Someone needs to remind her to be upset.

Do you think she keeps closing her nose because she remembers the smell?? Could be.....

I was thinking that...the smell, the feel, what that poor baby looked like in death and decomp. I hope that's exactly what she's reliving now.
moo

She is not looking because she has seen this all before.

If she truly didn't know what happened as JB indicated in the OS, she would at least be looking to see if she could come up with something to exonerate her, at least with the bags.

MOO

It looks like Casey is not only sick, but defeated. At one point I thought that she had fallen asleep, but it almost looks like (at this point) she is trying to disappear into herself. Maybe, just maybe she is finally "feeling" ??????

I think she is in her own personal he##.

I agree - this is guilt we are seeing. She is consumed with guilt. And there is no help for her - she will keep hearing the words being said all night long.

I think it's anger she is experiencing, not guilt, because they are confronting her with this evidence.
She's been laughing it up for almost 3 years now, with supreme indifference as to what happened to Caylee. I have a hard time thinking she will grow a conscience today, unless it is for the benefit of the Jury...

My God. When you realize that a child was thrown away like trash. Man.

ICA is totally trying to withdraw into herself. Like she's completely removed herself from the courtroom.

She is most likely remembering the condition her daughter was in when she dumped her and that memory makes her sick jmo

I agree, and notice she's either pinching or covering her nose this whole time? IMO it's memories of the odor.

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
It was juror 14 who raised his hand and asked Jeff Ashton to slow down. #caseyanthony

Home Depot sells laundry bags........just wondering if that is what is on Home Depot video.

Well, since they are going pretty much in order, that would make sense as to why it hasn't been shown yet..

#CaseyAnthony Not as much reaction now from jurors six seven and three. I wonder if they're a bit numb now after seeing this. It's chilling.
by bobkealing via twitter at 1:49 PM

Animal activity, maybe (large tears and holes in bags) - coming up?

I love how they turn the laptop monitor away from her with so much fanfare - and you can see clearly that the monitor just has the file search window up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79