2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Female juror in the front row looks upset, angry. #caseyanthony
by biancamprieto via twitter at 11:46 AM

Just got back, ME talking I see what did I miss?

Steve Hanson is not a medical examiner or pathologist. He is an investigator for the ME's office

If the bags had not have been left there it sounds as though Caylee may have not ever been found.

Skulls looks like a large egg in a nest, but the nest is hair that slid down to ground. #caseyanthony

I was getting thru this pretty good so far, but this tweet finally brought me to tears, just the mental picture I got of this beautiful little angel at the end of her life.

Man this is hard. I admire the men and women that do these type of jobs.

Again, thanks to ALL for the great photos, opinions and transcribers! You are ALL awesome folks!

#CaseyAnthony Casey has never seen these photos before
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 11:42 AM

Well I think someone should make her look at them! She did this, this is her handy work..she needs to be forced to look at them!

There it is, circumfrential (sp) completely around the skull.

Once again hands tucked into the sleeve of her sweater. Why does she feel the need to hide her hands? Those are the hands that killed Caylee and even she doesn't like her hands IMO. This is not the picture of a woman who is a victim. She is curled up into her own self, self-soothing the truths away.

Very astute observation. These mechanisms (or whatever ICA does daily to "molest" herself) are clearly pacifiers...to keep herself calm. It is really quite disturbing actually...

Good afternoon. Took a bit of an extended lunch to try and steel myself for what is still to come this afternoon.

Sending out a very big :grouphug: to everyone.

I'm confused about the tape. We keep seeing the duct tape photo, but that is not the tape on the skull/ attached to hair. Is that a photo of other duct tape found there at the crime scene?

The staring down at the table is asinine. Watch her look up and listen while JB talks, no matter what he talks about. The jury must be wise to that pattern by now.

WOW! Now that was something to see. She was just smiling and practically laughing with the DT and 2 minutes later when they called the witness she composed herself and started covering her mouth and getting ready for her performance.

glad I missed that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member