2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, I'm not being ugly here, but is something wrong with CM?

Oh, for crying out loud, CM!! What a waste, a huge waste - playing the country bumpkins again - LDB had to help him out with publishing photo - he ordered her to "stay right here" and she replied "I don't work for you"....

Here's another totally inappropriate member of the defense..wth????

After seeing the pics I believe that Caylee was there for a long time, notice the vegetation growing all around.
It appears imo that her body was in the black trash bag at some point and that animals may have pulled it out at some point. *shudders*
I don't think the jury is going to buy the DT's dispute of the vegetation experts.

If they even go there at this point.

Whoops! GOt caught smiling, had to cover mouth!

2922p7q.jpg

Oh, for crying out loud, CM!! What a waste, a huge waste - playing the country bumpkins again - LDB had to help him out with publishing photo - he ordered her to "stay right here" and she replied "I don't work for you"....

CLASSIC - wow

And Casey had to cover her mouth to stifle a laugh when that interaction happened between Mason and Linda.

Is Mason trying to come across to the jury as a good ole funny boy? WTH???

Anybody else wonder how the heavily pregnant spectator up front is taking all this? The photos and all? Ugh.

Lord, CM getting on my nerves here.....IMO Good Ole Boy with a really bad theory.

And over her entire nose, not just the nostrils. To her eye sockets. I can't stop crying :sick:

I just got back. Is that what he said? That is what I was waiting to hear....well, not what I was wanting to hear, but since we can't see for ourselves, that is what I wanted to know, since I would imagine that without the tissue it would have been loose and could have possibly moved. I was really wanting to know how certain they were that the tape covered the nose and the mouth.

Huh, HHJP sounds annoyed with JA now.

How can jurors disregard a comment? That would be very hard to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1