2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you or these young adults constantly pull them over your hands like Casey does? I've always noticed her doing it - and she does it whether she has to PULL the sleeves to make them long enough or not.

In my experience only, it's more common than not to see teens/young adults "clutching" (for lack of a better word coming to mind) the ends of the sleeves of tops as I described just as ICA is. My son just turned 21 and over the past, mmm, 3-4 or 4-5 years, I've seen many of his girlfriends (and girl friends) do it as well.

As far as the "pulling" action, the only opinion that I have on that is my comparing it to one shirt that I own that is made of 100% cotton and shrank a bit upon it's first wash...it's meant to have sleeves that, at full length, should cover my hand to where my fingers meet my palm but do not (due to the shrinkage) and I must admit that it has become habit over the years for me to pull the sleeves down and "clutch" the ends with my curled over fingers.

ICA's sleeves do not appear to me to be short by any means so I cannot explain the "pulling" but the "clutching" may be a habit (as I described myself having) if she wore those types of shirts before being incarcerated.

imo I recall testimony that amy was looking for her duct tape but - she just went to others' residences and went "shopping" imo

Kathi Belich, WFTV
KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Photos are gruesome. Strands of hair drape across eye sockets.. Teeth missing except molars. Hair matted. Duct tape layered across face

I am begining to think this cold-hearted ....GRRRRR..... has already seen these photos....turning away because she doesn't need to see them again. I feel so angry and so helpless...that I can't even swallow!

I hope you have to sit through 1000000 more photos!
I hope your cell wall gets lined with them...
I hope part of your sentence is that the air sample can is left open in your cell.

I will give myself a time out...sorry...

Sorry -- but she doesn't care. You could show her photos from here to eternity, you'd get nothing. She cares only for herself.

**Question... Did Baez say in OS that ICA was still sleeping when Casey got up and snuck into the pool and drowned?

Is the medical examiner looking at Casey, seems like he is watching her body langauge and observing.

I am convinced she just took the duct tape roll and wrapped it around Caylee's head three times, tearing it after the third.

Oh the drama...she doesn't know whether to sleep, cry, or throw up...she's a horrible actress!
1ICA29.jpg

1ICA30.jpg

1ICA31.jpg

1ICA32.jpg

She is most likely remembering the condition her daughter was in when she dumped her and that memory makes her sick jmo

Runs out of the corner to post...I hope it makes her sick but I do not think it does....don't think she feels remorse for anyone, anything but herself.

Utz: Identifies fabric laundry bag found near Caylee's remains. #CaseyAnthony
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 12:43 PM

Home Depot sells laundry bags........just wondering if that is what is on Home Depot video.

I don't believe any of it is real. All an act! She probably had chili for breakfast so she could burp all morning.

I don't believe it either. She listened to how many days of talk of decomposition, of liquification, putrefication, whatever without a flinch or even change of expression - heck, she drove around in the hot sun with her daughter's decomposing BODY in the car and just texted her friends about her dad hitting a squirrel that was rotting in her car frame and complained about the stench.

NOW she's nauseated when the show pictures of the duct tape? Whatever.

She was laughing at lunch - she's fine.

JA needs to stop because I don't find anything funny about a case where a little girl was killed by her own mother. People are starting to forget why this trial is taking place! :banghead:

JA is coughing, not laughing.
he's been coughing all week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members