2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be sooooo embarrassed at all these lies coming out in front of everyone! I would have to hide my face!

Does anyone recall whether or not we have a juror who had a background in IT or computer science?

Or web design, etc?

Jurror #10, Verizon guy (15 yrs) may have knowledge.
Other than that I didn't see on my list.

This is great. Proves the history of lying about what happened to Caylee. I.E., drowning just another lie.

Whoever said this has aged LA is sooo spot on...the man is gray...looks defeated. Sad what this *ahem* ICA has done.

LA reading: depo

FG: does that refresh

LA yes

FG what did Casey tell you

LA said that she was told she is not a good mother and taking caylee away from her for this reason

wow - i missed this version of the story

If I recall correctly, we originally heard this story through Leonard Padilla on NG show in late 2008...Leonard retold the story as it was told to him by Lee?:waitasec:

Wow, Lee seriously looks like he's in his forties and he's only twenty eight...I feel so bad for him.

Shame isnt it?
He seems very evasive tho don't ya think?
Like pulling teeth?

:eek: Zanny thought KC not a good mother! Is imaginaZanny really Cindy in KC's stories???

LA explaining what Casey said Zanny looked like

can't wait until LA gets to the "script" part! Script for 31 days

Referring to Lee's depo now ... Mr. George asking Lee to refer to several lines.

What did your sister tell you the reason for Zanny's actions were?

Casey wouldn't be a good mother for Caylee and Zanny was taking Caylee from her to teach her a lesson.

Did Casey give you a description of Zanny?

5'10" ish, long hair, deep complexion, Hispanic

In Zanny's opinion, Casey wasn't a good mother, per Lee.

WOW. Casey's imaginary nanny told Casey that. Casey is seriously more mentally disturbed that I thought. I can't help but wonder what psych evals have turned up.

Casey appears to be fuming, brother Lee has seen the light.

He still tried to cover for her by claiming he couldn't recall what ICA said re: why Zanny took Caylee..<sigh> "She was a bad mother"..I had a feeling he wasn't gonna want to say but all in all he's doing what he must do as hard as it probably is for him.

What about the script that Zanny gave ICA, I want to hear about that to.

oh, Zanny was taking Caylee to teach ICA a lesson..because Zanny didnt think ICA was a good mother to Caylee.......no truer statement has been made :(

Reports that Zanny was doing it for Caylee's own good (making imaginary Zanny right on the money)...

Makes me think of split personalities. Zanny was ICA's conscience. I think DT needs to run with that new defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member