2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
uror 11 (gym teacher) is on edge of seat. This is common for him. #CaseyAnthony -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 9:23 AM

FG pg 280-lines 15 -21

Lee describing Zanny's description as told by ICA to him.

Wait a second...ICA said Zanny held Caylee down, and along with her sister, stole Caylee from ICA?!

First time I've ever heard THIS version! :eek:

Held Casey down...and took Caylee to teach her a lesson...handed her a script to follow for 31 days....

This is Zani story #3....so now the jurors know she's done nothing but lie so why would this OS have any truth...Me thinks she's done...stick that fork in her now...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

So it appears we are done with the computer searches and now questioning about KC second story of being held down in J Blanchard park, correct?

For now. Don't know if computers will be revisited or not.

FG: did she give you a detailed description of what ZG looked like
LA: yes, (gives the description)

FG asked LA what the reason ZG gave for taking Caylee - reason was to teach kc lesson and that she was not being a good mother

Whoever said this has aged LA is sooo spot on...the man is gray...looks defeated. Sad what this *ahem* ICA has done.

For those who know how to do it, would be very interesting to see a side by side photo comparison of Lee from 2008 and today...

I agree he has aged drastically....

SOOO very glad that the SA has the depo on the computer screen to help "refresh" LA's memory.

Casey's eyes looking very weird....if I didn't think she was medicated before, I would certainly speculated it now....watch her eyes for a few minutes....

Agreed. My feed appears a tad slow-motion, and when I put the Casey-cam in full screen, I can see all of her facial gestures clearly. An expert in lie-detection and body language could tell a lot from these grimaces, smirks and expressions.

The depo states a further description

JB objects.. he has already given a description

HHJP overruled

LA furthers the description per his depo

ICA and LA....

Attachments

• ica lee.png
    ica lee.png
    211.1 KB · Views: 99
  • ica pout at la.png
    ica pout at la.png
    213 KB · Views: 102
1AAA-1.jpg

Shame isnt it?
He seems very evasive tho don't ya think?
Like pulling teeth?

I think he's bitter and hates having to retell lies he actually gave some credence to at one time. He's realized how bad Casey really is and he's hurt and angry about it. Plus, she accused him of sexual molestation. Talk about burning anything left between them. Great job, Casey.

Reports that Zanny was doing it for Caylee's own good (making imaginary Zanny right on the money)...

Makes me think of split personalities. Zanny was ICA's conscience. I think DT needs to run with that new defense.

I agree.

LA doesn't seem to recall much. Just like the first day, I can't tell if he's trying to be evasive or not.

Please just give Lee his depositions to refer to already...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member