2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
we are seeing another side of Lee. I think this was set up that he "doesn't recall his words" so they can pull up his exact testimony so he doesn't get anything wrong.

Talking about the whole thing was "surreal" that she didn't try to stop them because she was afraid and didn't know what to do.

That Zanieda was controlling her through her MySpace - to instruct her. She said she would go to places Zanny told her to go to, to try to find Caylee, hope to see her and fulfill her side of it.

Did you ask her what Timer55 was?

DT conference re LA's testimony

Attachments

• conf re LA.png
    conf re LA.png
    231.2 KB · Views: 72
LA can't remember a dang thing....This just drives me crazy. It didn't happen to anyone of us here at WS but I'm sure we could get on the stand and recall what happen to each person in this soap opera.

LA says ICA went to different places Zanny told her to as she felt obligated??

Ah. Zanny said she was a bad mother, took her daughter, and in order to get her daughter back and show she was actually a good mother, ICA was to attend hot body contests and various clubs, steal money and buy lingerie at Target. Makes sense.

Zanny would instruct Casey what to do. Casey said she tried to fulfill whatever obligations were put on her.

timer55!!!

ICA told Lee that she didn't create it and that from the date caylee was taken from her until caylee's birthday there were 55 days of time

oh holy night! (my comment)

#CaseyAnthony Casey told Lee Zanny had the password to Casey's My Space and would send her messages, instructions on what to do
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 9:30

:eek: Zanny thought KC not a good mother! Is imaginaZanny really Cindy in KC's stories???

In her " stories " everyone tells KC that she is a bad mother... I think this is what she knew about herself and an indication of conciousness of guilt.

Timer55 - LA saying ICA told him that she did not create that password. 55 days until Caylee's b-day. She was hoping to get her back by then.

boy...she is just so prolific...

I have also noticed that casey has a low forehead and her ears seem set really low..I wonder if there is something developmentally wrong with her...I know she is very intelligent...but if you observe her from certan angles...she has certain qualities..

I bet the shrinks would love to see a brain scan.

Her ears are appropriate for her face. Rule of thumb:
top of ear in line with eye
bottom of ear in line with bottom of nose

Talking about the password Timer55 and the meaning. LA says it had to do with the amount of days caylee was taken from her to the date of her birthday 6/16 to 8/9

You know JB is going to have to go after him at some point on the molesting issue...

Anyone think LA is being deliberately dense, or is it that he's trying to be careful to say nothing that JB can jump all over?

Watching this is painful, but I don't get the idea that he's lying. Just very uncomfortable, which is totally understandable.

I can't figure him out either. I do feel very bad for him. This has to be such an embarrassment & totally horrific emotionally. He lost his niece most likely at the hands of his sister, who has accused him of sexually assaulting her, and now he has to testify in her televised death penalty trial! Phew! (and now he has to face Baez--the worst of all! LOL!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734