2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LA is off the stand

LDB gave the DT info as to the next "event" to occur and they wanted a few minutes

HHJP ummm ok

sidebar

What could this be about sitting at edge of my seat

Did I hear that Zanny told her to go to stores (shopping)?

Wow, pretty short with him -- I'm still not clear about JB's plan, guess he'll address LA when he presents his case

In her " stories " everyone tells KC that she is a bad mother... I think this is what she knew about herself and an indication of conciousness of guilt.

All of a sudden it hit me who "Zanny" is. An alter of ICA's or a compartmentalized part of her personality. :crazy:

lee was excused....but judge and state did not say subject to recall.

do you think lee is done testifying in this trial?

JB is cruel. It must be heartbreaking for Lee to be asked these questions in such an irreverent way. Sickening

As Lee leaves the stand.
1AAAA-1.jpg

JB is now mocking people for believing in his client's alibi that he himself proffered for years.

"And Zanny the Nanny never materialized." - JB

"To this day, no." - LA

That last statement by LA sounded weird. Maybe it's just me.

I think it was his way of getting in that the family never stopped looking - they believed Casey and you could extrapolate from that that GA obviously didn't know that it was a lie, that they didn't know about these molestation accusations.

Lee testifying easily and seemingly comfortable with JB. He is cooperating well ;-)

Lee seemed less so with Mr George, IMO

HUH? I saw exactly the opposite. Lee was looking at JB as if he was something he was trying to scrape something nasty off his shoe....:waitasec:

What was LA's reaction to KC when he left the stand. Thanks, I've been up since 3am with a very sick puppy, she's still not doing so good, thank you to everyone who keeps posting!!! :-)

wow this thread is moving at lightning speed. You mods need a drink

Is it going to be the laptop and images coming in next?

The jury is going to be asked to buy mental defect without any expert to back it up, that is my guess. Her demeanor indicates many things, but not what the defense is trying to sell. moo

ITA, it's basically a defense by inference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves