2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Casey actually have a kind of printed instructions from Zanny that she showed them? Do they have evidence of her creating it on one of the computers?

I remember mention of printed instructions, but don't recall hearing that the family ever saw them... thought they were lost of something.

Interesting - for the first time - KC,CM and JB leave with KC for the 5 minute break.

Are we in a break, or is this a sidebar? I'm fighting with plumbers and I'm totally lost now!

All of a sudden it hit me who "Zanny" is. An alter of ICA's or a compartmentalized part of her personality. :crazy:

Someone else said it s Cindy,,,!

In Session is saying the same thing about Zenaida and Cindy because of the unfit mother statements.

If I were a juror I would be somewhat confused as to what was the point of bringing in Lee at this juncture... Any thoughts?

Because he was the one on the computer july 16 trying to find caylee. he googled zannys name and sawgrass apts.

I think it was his way of getting in that the family never stopped looking - they believed Casey and you could extrapolate from that that GA obviously didn't know that it was a lie, that they didn't know about these molestation accusations.

Yes, agree - the statement "to this day - no" very sarcastic comment directed at his sister as if to say thanks a lot for the truckload of horse hockey pucks.

The sheer indignence!
1AAAAA-1.jpg

Hmmm, curiouser and curiouser...I'm on the edge of my seat!

If I were a juror I would be somewhat confused as to what was the point of bringing in Lee at this juncture... Any thoughts?

I'm assuming it was to introduce the JBP story and drive home his lack of involvement with the computer searches.

Does JB really have no clue how much he's contradicting himself?

He accuses LE of rushing to judgement and never looking for Zanny, for immediately blaming Casey, for not following up on tips...

And then he acts so condescending and disdainful of anyone who actually believed Casey's lies, hoping against hope that one of these outlandish trails would lead to a safe and sound baby Caylee.

I wish the SA could present evidence of some of his early press conferences where he accuses LE of not looking hard enough. I guess that's probably not allowed though, huh?

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Lee gave his parents a little waive as he leaves the courtroom.

I think JB is still sticking with KC made up people to feel safe, and, out of trouble with Mom may have just been added to that thought.

CM-- KC, tell me what's on that laptop, tell me the truth...

All of a sudden it hit me who "Zanny" is. An alter of ICA's or a compartmentalized part of her personality. :crazy:

Bingo, I was thinking the exact same thing...she sees herself as Zanny,the bad mother...

I think LA testimony helped the DA at the right time too. I felt bad for him, and it looks like he is so done with ICA lies. He did look at Baez like he despised him. I would too. JMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi