2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose is never going to overcome all of this evidence. The jurors will remember how she created fake e-mails from "work" so she could go out and party. She's not delusional, she knows these people aren't imaginary...they are pure fiction to enable her to do what she wants, when she wants.

Her mistake, she thinks everyone is as gullible as her parents. Well that and she just isn't all that bright.

sorry meant to add, Mason will also ask, when did you delete the history? He won't get a straight answer though, this is when I feel a bit sorry for them. They have nothing to work with and a sociopath for a client.

I can't shake the feeling something big is going to happen today.

HUH? I saw exactly the opposite. Lee was looking at JB as if he was something he was trying to scrape something nasty off his shoe....:waitasec:

That's what I seen also LG. Lee was more comfortable with the SA.

"And Zanny the Nanny never materialized." - JB

"To this day, no." - LA

That last statement by LA sounded weird. Maybe it's just me.

BBM:

:eek::eek: WHOA

Lee said "To this day" .... hmmm ... MOO ... this leads me to believe that he is trying to "help" his sis ....

LA does not recall alot of what was said in the depo. (personally I believe he is being very careful not to give any different info than what he gave that day)

I would imagine he feels terribly torn. This is his sister. I think he wants to do the right thing, while simultaneously not wanting to condemn her to the DP or LWOP.

I FOUND IT!!! On the Waybackmachine, no less.

http://web.archive.org/web/20041019205928/http://www.sci-spot.com/Chemistry/chlorodisclaimer.htm

Then that continues to here:

http://web.archive.org/web/20041024192301/http://www.sci-spot.com/Chemistry/chloroform.htm

Now, we all know that I believe the girl as guilty as sin, but I have to admit I would have a hard time believing that she would have found it because I don't see her knowing to go to the Waybackmachine or any other internet archive to find it. Plus, there are many other sites by then that you could get it.

I really want to see those reports!

ETA: The pages are no longer on the server, at least not at the original address--and I doubt at all.

All of a sudden it hit me who "Zanny" is. An alter of ICA's or a compartmentalized part of her personality. :crazy:

That's what the Defense WANTS everyone to think. However, it is a bunch of bunk as they do not have one single, solitary mental health professional to testify to this.

Remember, the court ordered a mental health eval a couple of years ago also. If there were any credence to this, we wouldn't be in this exact same place today.

Timer 55. THAT brings back memories but I do not have links, take it as food for thought, not fact ;)

I recall Casey planning a trip with Amy and Ricardo to P.R., I believe it was. I recall a conversation by Casey, text, maybe, planning such trip with Amy. And I recall it was 55 days from THAT convo to the trip date. I do not recall if the password change to Timer 55 was that day or seconds later...but it was close.

as I recall, it was Cindy who first brought up the timer 55 issue, saying it had something to do with the days till Caylees birthday, or something. I can't see it. NOTHING Casey did revolved around Caylee, imo. I think it was the amount of days from the convo w/Amy till the trip.

Anyways, wondering if anyone else recalls any of this other version of Timer 55?

Whatever is coming up is something the whole Defence Team is bracing ICA for.

We have never seen them leave the courtroom to have a conflab at a recess before.

Did I hear that Zanny told her to go to stores (shopping)?

'Zanny' was the BEST kidnapper---She only sent ICA to the EXACT stores she loved, and even 'forced' ICA to remain a barfly at her favorite haunts.

So Zanny wanted to take her kid, but wanted ICA to have a good time while looking for her, I guess.

Like they are saying right now,,,,none of this makes sense!!!!

I'm wondering if Tim Miller may be next. The next logical event would have been looking for Caylee. The searches...

Interesting - for the first time - KC,CM and JB leave with KC for the 5 minute break.

Interesting

Any tweets saying which witnesses are out in the hallway waiting to testify?

Whoever is up next and whatever will be discussed has the DT is scrambling at bit it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonfire