2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you need to blow some steam due to this trial you should come join us in the Websleuths Chat Room!! We have a lot of fun in here!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68121"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Um this talking head is really laying on unstable icing.

Say Caseys stories and lies are showing how she feels symbolicaly ..

The suspense is driving me crazy!

What is the next event!!???

The entire defense team, including Casey has returned to the courtroom.

Jim L tweets - "bombshell - Jesus juror has tatts on his left arm...???" WTH - is he bored?

He tweets about everyone. i find him funny. Jesus juror is also known as johnny depp look alike by judge perry. :floorlaugh:

There would not be the chance of a plea deal at this late stage would there??

Whatever is coming up is something the whole Defence Team is bracing ICA for.

We have never seen them leave the courtroom to have a conflab at a recess before.

Did I read yesterday that RA was brought into the orange county jail yesterday? Could it be Cookie?

The "event" = Leondard Padilla :floorlaugh:

If LA had said "not yet" or "at this point" I would think he's still looking but not "to this day". If you said "to this day I have not found any evidence she exists," it reiterates the fact that she does not exist.

If Casey told Lee Zanny changed her password to Timer55, iirc, the computer forensics tell a different story about that..that the password was changed in mid May???

will go look at the thread where that is discussed....

They are back and KC is still not happy, or faking it.

This couldn't possibly be the first time CM heard the second version of the kidnapping story, could it?

Aaackkkk! I overslept and missed all of LA testimony!!! Thank you all for posting and keeping us up to date!!!!!

No worries wenwe4 - it was very brief and you can easily get the gist of it by reading back a couple of pages.

I'll say it again...IMO...CM is quite smitten with LDB...he even still smiles when she's walking away...LOL Sorry, O/T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela