2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim L tweets - "bombshell - Jesus juror has tatts on his left arm...???" WTH - is he bored?

He's kind of playful in his twitter commentary. He's commented on the looks of the court Clerk and the court reporter (positively) and likes to speculate about relationships between jurors. I think he means it good naturedly..?? My impression.

I'm having a moment...can somebody tell me is LA still working or not? I could have swore someone said he was currently unemployed.

I've been wondering if CM is just fading himself out of this trial. He sure doesn't look happy to be there as of late.

There would not be the chance of a plea deal at this late stage would there??

There is always a chance of a plea all the way up until conviction. I don't think, however, the State is even entertaining the idea one iota.

mbmo2x.jpg

Attorneys and HHJP are all back in the courtroom going to another sidebar

Whatever it is it must be huge.

Casey seems upset. Very anxious, and for a moment there she forgot to primp as she stood. Whatever is about to happen, is not to her liking.

Lee is so done with his sister. He leaves the courtroom without even glancing her way. He doesn't care to watch the trial at all even though he's there and allowed to sit in.

Oh good LORD...can we get on with this? Sheesh!

Requested Recess - now back and an immediate Sidebar - now I am really curious about who/what is up....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lalalalala