2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be the Home Depot videos?

ETA: Good morning, everyone! :)

Bingo, I was thinking the exact same thing...she sees herself as Zanny,the bad mother...

My post is in NO WAY a slur. I am unclear as to how to word it so it does not appear to be negative, as it is NOT. (My kids are half Hispanic)
ICA DOES seem to like Hispanics, so maybe she identifies with them and created a Hispanic version of herself. I was reading the jailhouse letters ICA wrote to her jail-friend "Cookie," and she uses madre, padre, chica, etc. a lot. Maybe Zanny IS her Hispanic alter-ego!

Casey looks incredibly intent on what's going on at sidebar.

Bill Schaeffer is on WFTV talking about this and he finds it interesting that the SA said "event" not witness

This couldn't possibly be the first time CM heard the second version of the kidnapping story, could it?

Oh, that seems hard to imagine. Surely he has at least the bare minimum as to background.

I'm having a moment...can somebody tell me is LA still working or not? I could have swore someone said he was currently unemployed.

I've been wondering if CM is just fading himself out of this trial. He sure doesn't look happy to be there as of late.

Yes, Lee testified to that the first time he was up as a witness.

technical guy is working on something in the court room

uuumm - pseculating here:

Inmate Robyn Adams maybe?

JG maybe?

Home Depot vis maybe?

Can anyone give me a brief recap of what LA said?

He talked about another version of how calyee was taken. By force from zanny and her sisters because zanny felt casey was not a good mother. that story from Casey. it was in his depo which he had to read because he forgot what he testified to, he also gave a description of zanny per casey.

if I murdered my child..I would just say, don't bother with all this...give me the needle and let me die.

Hey, they can read here anytime!!!! But I'm sure they were smart enough to know this anyway. I think LDB is just letting Baez continue to walk into traps. I so LOVE this prosecutor!
On the Michael Peterson case, the clerks in the Prosecutor's office read CTV message boards every day. They passed on anything helpful to the SAs, and came on board to thank us when the legal proceedings were over.

So, yes, probably there is someone connected to the SA's office monitoring, to get a view of how the case is going. :rocker:

Tech guy now at sidebar - must be a video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela