2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like whatever it was has been rectified HHJP gets his cup of coffee and returns the jury

I think there was money collected for documents. We can get acess to some sidebars already. Nancy Grace got a copy and shared that Jose was concerned his client would be percieved as a lesbian if jurors saw her in photos dancing with another girl.. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: The judge asked him if he's been to any clubs lately? Can comeone contact Trisha and ask?

he should be worried his client looking like a psychopathic baby killer!

BS talking on WFTV that LDB wanted to discuss with defense the next event....maybe pics of Caylee body, etc.....Dr. G???

That Baez drives me nuts. Always stopping the case for this or that. Doesn't want his clients guilt showing to anyone and tries to muddy the waters. so unethical.

thats kinda the whole point of having a "baez"

Jose is making fun of the family for believing the Zanny lies....

My post is in NO WAY a slur. I am unclear as to how to word it so it does not appear to be negative, as it is NOT. (My kids are half Hispanic)
ICA DOES seem to like Hispanics, so maybe she identifies with them and created a Hispanic version of herself. I was reading the jailhouse letters ICA wrote to her jail-friend "Cookie," and she uses madre, padre, chica, etc. a lot. Maybe Zanny IS her Hispanic alter-ego!

If she had stayed with Tony lazzaro she would have used Italian terms...and made up Italian nicknames for people she knew....she patterns herself after people.

They could be going after Cindy for knowing the second story before Casey told it.

It's got to be the Home Depot stuff, maybe the DT hasn't viewed them yet and wanted to ask KC what was on them... LOL

hurryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...lol

LDB entering stipulation to next piece of evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members