2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on Linda. Step it up. Let the jury see how horrible this all is. You are so dry. Show some disgust and emotion here and move it along.

STOP wiping your dry cheeks :banghead::banghead::sick:

She's being consoled to make it appear that she's more upset than she is, making a show of it. Also being consoled can sometimes help a person induce tears.

I just keep hearing Cindy say "What have you done!"

will caseys childhood friend testify that they used this area when they were young to bury their pets?

counted 3 actual tears. Tissue remains dry. as viewed in full screen HD

#CaseyAnthony appears to be bracing herself for a rough time. Dorothy Sims is on her left and has from time to time tried to console her.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:43 AM

It's my understanding #CaseyAnthony has NEVER seen this pictures before #CaseyAnthony -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 11:05 AM

#CaseyAnthony Young woman in 30s juror three struggled to look at skull photo. Casey crying. A few look at her.
by bobkealing via twitter at 11:06 AM

#caseyanthony #fox35 jurors have solemn looks on their faces. Casey is not looking at screen.

ooops Casey lost her tear filled look and is back to angry stone face

She isn't doing a good job of faking it...her tears barely fall...she's trying to appear that way but it's not really working for me...she stickes her finger in her eyes but no reallllll tears....JMHO

Now they move the apple computer so that the jury can see her fake cry. Disgusting.

Id like to go back and compare this "reaction" to her reaction to HHJP reading her indictment charges.

She is still not really crying, well, not like any of us would be

ICA pretending to wipe away imaginary tears. Careful as always not to smudge her mascara or eyebrow pencil. Much more important to her than what the pictures show IMO.

#CaseyAnthony Young woman in 30s juror three struggled to look at skull photo. Casey crying. A few look at her.
by bobkealing via twitter at 11:06 AM

It's my understanding #CaseyAnthony has NEVER seen this pictures before #CaseyAnthony -fellby cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:05 AM

#caseyanthony #fox35. Jurors taking long looks at Casey be teen pictures. She is not looking up. You can see Caylees hair still attached.

#CaseyAnthony Young woman in 30s juror three struggled to look at skull photo. Casey crying. A few look at her.by bobkealing via twitter at 10:06 AM

Did anyone notice that when Casey wants to cry she pushes her thumb nail into her eyeball to force tears. At least this is what is looks like to me as I have been following this case. It seems as though she is scratching her eyes to make tears. What's your take on this observation?

No tears!
1ICA16.jpg

probably crying because she knows these pix will screw her beautiful life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela