2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiping her non drippy nose. I like the photo of the light pole it shows just how far the body was from the street. The pole is very far away.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Next picture is a medium shot of ground w/ skull in the center. Jurors are closely looking at picture. #CaseyAnthony -fell

Nice performance by ICA.

Give me a break.

Her fakeness is really infuriating me more than ever right now. I can't even watch her. Out of respect for Caylee I refuse to give the inmate the attention she craves.

"Sweetie, when we lean in towards you, that's when a regular human would express sorrow, give it your best shot."

I just want to yell out to her - "Look what you've done!"

Long ago I took method acting classes. We learned how to cry but bringing up past memories that were very emotional for us and use that memory while saying our lines. This is exactly what ICA reminds me of. She could be thinking of anything and using that memory to appear like she is crying for what is being said or images in front of her, but in reality, she is not. JMO

What a vile waste of a human being she is. You don't need to wipe your nose and eyes incessantly since there isn't a tear coming out. I bet she's beyond ready to blow just because she can't fool these people when she's always fooled people in the past...

She could not rub her eyes harder. I hope she gets eye damage.

she just introduced F U for identifivcation!!! lol

I think KC just picked her nose and sqeezes it really hard, no kidding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members