2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
#Casey crying hard. Not looking at pics. Jose turned laptop screen away. No emotion from jury. Some have glanced at Casey. #caseyanthony
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 10:14 AM

I can't see FY Linda. I am looking right at Casey and all I am seeing is FU.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Next picture is close up of skull. You can also see bag and pair of shorts. #CaseyAnthony -fell

No wet hanky, no redness to her face or chest, no labored breathing or chest heaving and even though it appears as if she has makeup on, there is no mascara visible on the hanky. All one has to do to compare the real sadness of CA and remember her face was extremely flushed, she was shaking, her face was puffing out at the cheeks and her breathing was erratic...

All we have here is obsessive eye and nose wiping with the occasional head shake.

KC is giving Meryl Streep a run for her Oscar. I am getting more infuriated by the moment watching this false display of emotion. She's wiping her eyes just so that her mascara doesn't run.

How about "you wouldn't be watching photos of your child's skull if you didn't dump her like she was yesterday's lunch?"

When KC is convicted they should blow up poster sized photos of Caylee's remains and make KC look at them every single day for the remainder of her miserable life.

I truly hope that she has horrific nightmares tonight.

You're forgetting that she doesn't have an feeling for anyone other than herself. The photos don't bother her. What bothers her is the hassle all of this has caused. She wouldn't care what you put in her cell.

George and Cindy's 2 chairs are empty as photos are shown. A pair of shorts near the skull now. HARD to make out without CSI narration
by abcashleigh via twitter at 11:14 AM

Some jurors are taking notes on the pictures #caseyanthony
by biancamprieto via twitter at 11:15 AM

The shorts are so little and dirty I don't think you would know what it is. Welch is pointing them out to the jury in photo. #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 11:15 AM

Jurors 10,11,12 staring at #caseyanthony #fox35. Juror 1 glancing up now too.

#CaseyAnthony Juror 7 appears to be trying not to cry. Blinking quickly and saying something to herself.
by bobkealing via twitter at 11:15 AM

ABCAshleigh Ashleigh Banfield
George and Cindy's 2 chairs are empty as photos are shown. A pair of shorts near the skull now. HARD to make out without CSI narration

ICA is literally picking her nose with the kleenex and examining it. I have never seen grief expressed this way.

If photos of my daughter's SKULL (God forgive me and Heaven forbid!) were being shown in court you better be D@MN sure I would not be sitting there quietly tearing up like I'm watching a sad movie. I would be screaming, hysterical, inconsolable - they would have to sedate me and remove me from the room. I have literally never had so much hate in my heart for any person. I can't watch her dabbing her eyes. I am so infuriated right now I am both crying and shaking. Need to walk away and breathe. Such a waste.

I'm sorry but I would be boohooing so loudly and uncontrollably right now if I were KC. I would have been through that entire little pack of tissues. Stuff coming out of my eyes and nose.

KC, just red in the face.

in the photo, you can see a pair of shorts - photo FX

photo FY - in this photo you can see the skull, the shorts

When my dog died, that night, I went through a box of SOAKING WET tissues, they became extremely wet when wiping my face and blowing my nose. Her tissues look totally dry to me. Unless we cannot see that she has a pile of used, WET tissues in front of her. Tissue looks very dry to me. Sorry, but I had to mention this as this is what I noticed, MOO, my opinion only etc. etc.

Maybe JB should move that laptop back to help cover her up.

Honest to gosh, I think she is pinching the tender part of inside her nose with her fingernails to make herself cry! I just tried it myself and it really stings, I could see how it would start making my eyes "water" but not "cry".

When my dog died, that night, I went through a box of SOAKING WET tissues, they became extremely wet when wiping my face and blowing my nose. Her tissues look totally dry to me. Unless we cannot see that she has a pile of used, WET tissues in front of her. Tissue looks very dry to me. Sorry, but I had to mention this as this is what I noticed, MOO, my opinion only etc. etc.

Right, what tissue lasts that long?

Look how the laptop has been moved to show Casey crying.

Here is what really, really, REALLY pizzes me off. That jailhouse tape of ICA’s reaction to remains being discovered was too prejudicial to be admitted. Just WTF is her behavior in that courtroom??? It is just as prejudicial, in the opposite way.

Knock it off Casey. You have no tears or snot there. The paper is dry. Stop looking at it. What a phoney you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member