2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And another thing, I've been around for many many moons, and I have NEVER EVER seen anyone cry the way KC does!!!

When she's really crying she is so frustrated she doesn't take the time to examine the tissue or slowly dab. The tears stream, her eyes and face- bright red. :twocents:

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Juror 7 blinking a lot and pursing her lips. So is 3.

When my dog died, that night, I went through a box of SOAKING WET tissues, they became extremely wet when wiping my face and blowing my nose. Her tissues look totally dry to me. Unless we cannot see that she has a pile of used, WET tissues in front of her. Tissue looks very dry to me. Sorry, but I had to mention this as this is what I noticed, MOO, my opinion only etc. etc.

#CaseyAnthony Juror 7 blinking a lot and pursing her lips. So is 3.by bobkealing via twitter at 10:12 AM

If we're "seeing" the skull, it will only be a matter of time til the duct tape/hair mat :( photos and evidence are shown.

Perhaps this is why KC is freaking out. IMO, these items are truly the most damning evidence against her of all.

moo

Slap me if you all want,but I think she should be made to look at this evidence, not hide her face away. She did this to that cute little child.

There are currently 937 here 529 members and 408 guests. the site is starting to slow down.

I can't help but compare her with CA when she was crying on the stand
- she should be worse

#CaseyAnthony Juror 7 blinking a lot and pursing her lips. So is 3.
by bobkealing via twitter at 10:12 AM

When she's really crying she is so frustrated she doesn't take the time to examine the tissue or slowly dab. The tears stream, her eyes and face- bright red. :twocents:

YES! You're so right!!

#caseyanthony continues to wipe eyes as photos shown (she won't look) some JURORS look at her
by abcashleigh via twitter at 11:07 AM

Just picked a random posted tweet. How are we getting tweets from people in the courtroom. They are not supposed to be using their cell phones, right?

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Next picture is close up of skull. You can also see bag and pair of shorts. #CaseyAnthony -fell

Next picture is close up of skull. You can also see bag and pair of shorts. #CaseyAnthony -fell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 11:14 AM

Pokes eye.
1ICA17.jpg

I see anger and indignation there, no sadness.

Prayers for the court room. This must be horrifying for all of them (excluding Casey) :praying:

George and Cindy :(

The Jurors :praying:

my DH walked in the room and said 'great show', tissues are dry................agree

I was more upset after watching Bambi's mother get killed than ICA is showing here, she should be distraught and shaken at having to see and hear the details of Caylees remains.

ICA is really not upset, she is just trying really hard to look like a grieving mother and failing miserably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste