2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the SA figured the picture did enough work.

Shocked me to go straight into Baez like that.

I just wanna scream at her "LOOK CASEY! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO YOUR BABY!!!!" She should be held in place and FORCED to LOOK AT THESE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!

ICA could probably look at the pictures and not even give a damn or care. But she can't look at the photos and show her lack of reaction to the jury. Her only option is to not look at the pictures.

This post is *not* meant to disrespect anyone, I promise!

I don't think ICA could act appropriately here, no matter what she does. If she was sobbing uncontrollably, we'd all be saying that she was just getting ready to win an Oscar for her performance. If she was actually looking at the photos, we'd be calling her a cold-hearted bitty.

I'm *not* *not* *not* sticking up for ICA. She has painted herself into quite a corner that we don't believe her nor trust her and no matter HOW she reacts to anything in court, we will always doubt its authenticity.

IMHO.

Why didn't JB just say no questions? I don't get the point of his questioning at this time.

ICA's behavior at this point is obscence. It's just obscence. It is an affront to all of heaven and all that is good on Earth.

JB goes in for contamination. Only in this case, someone would have to have contaminated the scene with Caylee herself.

I can't stand how Baez snores between sentences. It's disgusting.

OMG - DT didn't get to go onto the crime scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAAAAAAAT?
Jury has to think he's nuts

Who's the guy behind Baez chuckling up a storm?? This is FUNNY to you DEFENSE???? Disgusted more.

:waitasec:

After seeing those photos, what in the world could JB possibly ask on cross ?

The "evidence" speaks for itself.

Baez saying the more people at a crime scene the greater risk of contamination. Isn't he the one who whined that the DT couldn't be there???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand