2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're seeing is that Casey is truly an empty shell - simply incapable of empathy. Since there is no one showing her how she should behave - she's doing the best she can.

When Cindy was up there sobbing, I was actually surprised that it wasn't fairly easy for Casey to take cues from that and cry and mimic and conform to "acceptable behavior" from her mom.

She must have written her mom off as a "model" for emotions a long time ago.

I'm not surprised.

But it is extremely poignant to witness Casey's deep inhumanity. She really isn't an emotionally normal person.

It's hard to feel sorry for Casey b/c how do you feel sorry for someone who clearly isn't sufferring?

So, I'll just feel deeply sorry for Caylee and the part of her family that does have feelings and emotions.

Stage scene? Throwing RK, GA under bus time.

Let me make my eyes and face red.
1ICA22.jpg

Baez up to cross. KC all better now. Looking up. Tissue put away. Scowl on face.

Keep posting peeps! I have muted my stream as a gift to myself. Thanks

If she drowned explain the duct tape and the chloroform. And where did "George" put her to be found? At the busstop with her Disneybag? No, not buying it.

I do not mean to be snarky when I say does anyone else think ICA sweater outfit is starting to look like a straight-jacket?

ICA has stopped fake crying at the thought of someone getting blamed (other than herself) for "staged" scene.

JB staged crime scene narrative... really JB I can just imagine JB fake coughing and saying Roy Kronk as part of the fake cough..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand