2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG JB is now going to draw attention to the Duct Tape!!! He really should get a paycheck from the Prosecution!!!! thx JB

so the duct tape is a little loose? really Jose? yes, whatever, just keep pointing out that there IS duct tape on this baby

Enough with the ICA snotfest. I'm nauseous enough as it is.

JB giving the jurors a good look at the skull with duct tape AGAIN

I would like to know how the plant,vine and root growth was intertwined with Caylee's skull and clothing remnants if it was STAGED!

That was my first thought when he suggested RK had something to do with a staging in the OS. Ridiculous. The jurors aren't stupid, JB.

Now he's really starting to annoy me. EVERY EVIDENCE has been tampered with and every indvidual is a money hungry opportunist. I'd I were him I'd keep my lie simple; the evidence that can't be disputed; accept it as such and use it to support your theory.

Doesn't JB realize a picture is worth a thousand words? Why doesn't he just sit down and shut up?

JB asking if it looks like the duct tape is staged?

I am behind, following along on TIVO...why can't DT ask about the earlier calls by Kronk? And why would state not have him as a witness? If they don't, that seems very odd to me.

I think it might be a trial strategy to keep JB from being able to bring him in during his cross. The SA may save Kronk for rebuttal after the defense presents their case. MOO

I've cried more tears watching The Walton's than ICA has over her child

Final pic hardest to look at, gloved investigator picking up little skull with both hands. Duct tape&hair attached. #caseyanthony #fox35by anthonycase via twitter at 10:40 AM

Hmmmmmmmm JB is discussing things that i have seen posted here ad nauseum!

Guess that answers a few questions.

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Now Jose will try to lay groundwork that the body was moved. (by Kronk) #caseyanthony

JB just needs to sit down. He should know better than to ask any questions of this witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3