2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I know that JB was trying to say the Scene was staged and possible tampering but I didn't see any point made. Nothing Zero Nada. What was that???

I am not sure if JA is a smoker but if he is he seriously needs to quit he cannot quit coughing when questioning witnesses. Sounds like CM is going to do cross on Steven Hanson the Medical examiner

I have to cut duct tape. Otherwise I ruin the roll, lol.

But then again, I don't feel the need to cover kid's faces with it either...

Don't forget - she had a table knife in that car with a serrated edge (that Cindy washed).

CM looks like he will be doing the cross. Well I guess I will be drinking my lunch!! lol

What's with Casey pulling the sleeves so far down her hands? It's always bugged me.

Teenagers in my area USED to do that several years ago, maybe around the time ICA was arrested or a little before. I don't see any of them doing that now. Maybe it was some kind of fad??

who the heck actually cuts duct tape with scissors...you tear it. And the fit of rage ICA was in I am sure it is more than jagged. Baez Please!!!

Or you cut it with a knife that was in your car when it was found at the tow yard.

What is the deal with Ashton always coughing? wonder if he has allergies or a cold or what? needs to take some medicine as it's distracting.

JB's words:

"cutted" edge, instead of "cut" edge
"foilage" instead of "foliage"

Sounds like CM is going to step in and rescue his flailing lead attorney perchance?

ftcysg.jpg

sorry, sweet little angel Caylee Marie...the DT should have eternal nausea at both ends for are trying to obfuscate your evidence

Baez is like ICA, they have no shame...how in the world does he think the jury perceives him???

They don't even take notes when he speaks, do they???

Casey has miraculously recovered and is back to looking very very angry.

How cute, Casey seems fine now as she looks at the pictures of the place where her daughter was dumped like garbage.

When I'm crying, I don't wipe and look, wipe and look. It looks fakey. She just wiped outside eyelash and then looked at her finger. What is that? IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member