2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
This is tight on duct tape. Can't tell how long it is. Hair and some skull in pic. #caseyanthony

Can someone PU-Lease tell me where Jose is trying to go with this duct tape questioning??????

He is trying to convince the jury that the duct tape was not over Caylee's mouth and nose, but actually "just there" and got caught on the skull. Or that it was staged.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1032 (563 members and 469 guests)

Where is JB going with this? The duct tape was found in the Anthony home? Lemme guess GA gave the roll of duct tape to RK and then RK gave it back to GA? Such dribble......

Wrong tree again, JB. Nobody will believe that RK ran up and lickety-split put some duct tape on a skull, having no idea just whose it was, and by the way, not enhancing its value appreciably in any case.

No real tears at all! My 92 year old grandmother just pointed out why ICA keeps shoving the tissue up her nose.... because pressure to your nostrils or the bridge of your nose can make your eyes water. She's had 3 years to perfect that. And here I was thinking she kept picking her nose :)

And now Baez attacking the CSI, saying the scene was contaminated and/or staged. Those woodland creatures sure were creative staging this scene JB! Would have been really nice for no questions this go around, we'll just have to wait & see how much good he does for the prosecution (as always!).

Hey! My 90-year-old grandma follows the case too!! A couple of cool old ladies. :D

Can someone PU-Lease tell me where Jose is trying to go with this duct tape questioning??????

Trying to get it all straight so when he says GA put duct tape over the mouth......or RK put duct tape over the mouth....we will all FINALLY understand.

JB, the duct tape may not be attached directly to the skull because there was SCALP in between it and the bone?

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Baez now showing close up of tape that appears to be 'loose' and not directly over skull.

MY COMMENT: Of course it's loose. There used to be a face under it!

Nor will they believe GA did it in some kind of weird Templar plot.

And Casey told Lee Zanny had changed the password OR that Zanny had been involved SOMEHOW in Casey changing the password. The computer forensics DID prove different.

To prove such: Check the password change to Timer 55 date, along-side the texts from Amy, and compare that to the calandar date of the PR trip; as I recall, it's 55 days! AND the discussion of the trip and password change happened CLOSE together....seconds, possibly.

THIS could be another piece of evidence proving Casey's deceit regarding Zanny.

bbm
that is what I remember we discussed in that thread...
ICA changed the password in May and it was 55 days to the Puerto Rico trip.

ICA has covered her hands with her sleeves

JB says some people may HIDE or withhold evidence? HUH? That works BOTH ways!

Or distort in JB's case. Is he trying to say that the duct tape just somehow landed on Caylee after she was disposed of in the woods ? Dr G will take care of that theory.

Who's thinking they dropped something into Casey's eyes during that break? Hmph. I can't stand this defense team, I really can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abs2021