2011.06.09 TRIAL Day Fourteen (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahem - if it takes force to lift it, wouldn't that negate the theory that the body was placed there after ICA was in jail - also would tend to negate the theory of the vegetation growing through the items.

OMG - is he going to ask her to stand up and try to tear the tape and and try to achieve a ragged edge and she won't have the strength? Is this the "if it doesn't fit, you must acquit" moment?

Even JB isn't that foolish.

If JB tries to say that the duct tape was not adhered to the skull he should just save his breath, it was raining!
You can clearly see that in the pics and was pointed out by Ms. Welch in the beginning of the testimony.

I'm not a morbid person but I wanted to see the crime scene pictures since it's part of the evidence proving premeditation.

"Attorneys approach. I don't need the court reporter." - HHJP

I bet SHE was relieved to hear that.

KBelichWFTVKathi Belich, WFTV
Baez is asking the crime scene investigator about possible tampering and "staging" of crime scenes

you can cut duct tape by making a rip with your teeth...or or with a steak knife...just saying.

ICA just looks MAD. She's mad because they dared show those pictures.

Jury won't give a damn about what the CSI investigators were wearing. A child skull was found. With her Disney bag.

That was very silly. He made the jurors look at these pics over and over again and concluded nothing other than the investigators weren't wearing protective shoes?

Good thing Baez knows more about crime scene forensics than LE. Otherwise his client might get convicted of murder or something....:innocent:

The whole jury just saw that skull buried in 7 months worth of dirt and plants, what is he thinking?

PS wish the cameraman would show more witness and less ICA.

What's with Casey pulling the sleeves so far down her hands? It's always bugged me.

I had to laugh at a comment on WFTV blog...

"they say no question is a dumb question.. i no longer believe that phrase"

After the worst of it was over, when ICA was sitting there with chin in hand, all i could think was that she was sulking. Got busted, not sorry, gonna get punished anyhow, sulking.

Let me make my eyes and face red.
1ICA22.jpg

Place finger under eye...pull skin down tight as to irritate the eyes...when you feel eye water...let go and dab with tissue.

So if the responders had been able to levitate to the crime scene without stepping on anything, what evidence would have been found to prove that RK did it, GA did it and ICA didn't?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pizzaguy