2011.06.10 Sidebar (Trial Day Fifteen)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Night guys. I woke at 3:30 am and couldn't fall back to sleep so am getting pretty exhausted now. 2.5-3 more hours I gotta force myself to stay awake or I'll waken way to early again.

might bbl... if not, thanks for the wonderful discussion and posts today both in this thread and today's trial threads.

Night guys. I woke at 3:30 am and couldn't fall back to sleep so am getting pretty exhausted now. 2.5-3 more hours I gotta force myself to stay awake or I'll waken way to early again.

might bbl... if not, thanks for the wonderful discussion and posts today both in this thread and today's trial threads.

go to sleep dear Cubby....you need your rest..I am outta here in an hour myself. Sleep is necessary!

O/T

I could use a little help. I had to get a new computer, and I decided on a Mac, which I know nothing about. I can't figure out how to go full screen on the trial and still keep WS up. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

First, are you using a separate page for the trial and one for WS? Cause if you have the trial on full screen - you won't be able to see WS, it will be on the page behind it.

I actually shrink both of the screens so they lie side by side on my desktop, so I can see the trial, with the smaller screen of ICA, read the tweets, and read the posts on WS and post also if I chose as the trial progresses.

And I am on a MAC.

O/T

I could use a little help. I had to get a new computer, and I decided on a Mac, which I know nothing about. I can't figure out how to go full screen on the trial and still keep WS up. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

You'll love it.

To have two windows open--you can open a New Window by pulling down the menu under File. You can get it by clicking on your desktop (gets you back to Finder) from your browser-opened window. Hope that makes some sense. Fiddle with it.

duh, I know. typos, I have an alternate take on things here, have tried to post several times but it times out after about 2 minuites or partial post is displayed, at any rate, going back to lurking, I feel my opinion in the long run can not be validated anyway, cause despite the fact I think she is responsible, what originally happened is truly up for debate. That's why I'm watching the trial.

Don't you dare go back into lurk mode!! Your opinion is important and matters!! Type away my friend.... type away. I think she is responsible as well. Please don't stop posting......pretty please?????:crossfingers:

I totally agree. she only talked of being labeled as such when trying to garner sympathy. Twice from Brother Lee. Hinted at it with LE...
I'm guessing more along the lines of a cluster F disorder.

BBM

:floorlaugh: :laugh: :biglaugh:

I do have a quick ? Does anyone know if court will be in session tomorrow for a half day?

Dr. G. you couldn't rule out a drowning?
Crap...she just said in 100% of drowning cases she has seen there was a 911 call. Can we say KC lost the # to 911? It was in her other phone?
:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I have to say, when Yuri Melich testified I thought he was awesome....Then Dr. Vass came up and he blew me away...but Dr. G- she is my hero! I was AMAZED at how she handled CM. She did not allow him to corner her into a yes/no answer and she made sure to let the jury know exactly what I wanted them to think about "There is NO ONE who covers up an accidental death unless there is a reason to cover it up" and then she went in for the kill to emphasize that this body was bagged up and hidden in the woods because whoever did it did NOT want it to be found. She was so incredible, I'm going to go on WFTV.com to rewatch it right now. Bottom line, it makes absolutely no sense. If Caylee had accidentally drowned, it's clear that ICA would have reveled in the attention she would get as a mourning mother. I hope the jury sees that- she loves having everything about her. She would have been able to have so much sympathy and attention. She probably regrets that she didn't think of that lie 3 years earlier and drown Caylee instead. :(
People keep talking about reasonable doubt, but saying Caylee drowned and her and George went through this elaborate scheme (including Roy Kronk) to cover it up and then sit for 3 years on this info while ICA sits in prison, is absurd...not reasonable.

Just viewed the tape from the end of court today....JP's attitude really bothers me the way he handled the mistrial statement..that he has up to the verdict to declare a mistrial....... he was grinning......what is he really saying???

And does anyone have the part where ICA was rushed out of court at the end of the day? I really want to see it... WFTV doesn't show it. :(

First, are you using a separate page for the trial and one for WS? Cause if you have the trial on full screen - you won't be able to see WS, it will be on the page behind it.

I actually shrink both of the screens so they lie side by side on my desktop, so I can see the trial, with the smaller screen of ICA, read the tweets, and read the posts on WS and post also if I chose as the trial progresses.

And I am on a MAC.

You'll love it.

To have two windows open--you can open a New Window by pulling down the menu under File. You can get it by clicking on your desktop (gets you back to Finder) from your browser-opened window. Hope that makes some sense. Fiddle with it.

Yes, I have 2 windows open, and I can do them side by side if I'm willing to watch the trial on the tiny screen on the wftv homepage. Maybe it's not a mac issue. I can't isolate the video from the webpage without hitting the fullpage icon on it, which then covers up the WS page.

Ok, not a pleasant post to make, but will do it anyway. Please scroll past if you don't want to hear about a dead kitten.

We have feral cats around here, and have thought that there may be a baby kitty in the field near us. We have been leaving water, kibble just in case. Went out to look after court wrapped today, found the kitty, did not look as if it had been harmed by anything, but all the signs of dehydration and neglect. Had to do something with it, but with our drought, ground too hard to dig. Wrapped the little one in about 4 bags for disposal, then just about vomited thinking about what i was doing, and all of this here....sorry, just had to post something. I still feel sick, and it's just a little feral kitty i didn't even know.

My husband and I have decided that Cheney Mason needs to file a motion declaring that Jose Baez is an "Agent of the State".. At this point, I think it might be granted.

Photo used by Univ of Fla anthropologist which he could not date:

Shortly after trial ended for the day, CNN showed a picture of ICA and Caylee and said this was the photo used at trial to superimpose the skull and show the tape would cover mouth and nose. In this photo, Caylee wore a red top and was not smiling.

Did anyone else see that photo and know when this photo was taken?

Just viewed the tape from the end of court today....JP's attitude really bothers me the way he handled the mistrial statement..that he has up to the verdict to declare a mistrial....... he was grinning......what is he really saying???

And does anyone have the part where ICA was rushed out of court at the end of the day? I really want to see it... WFTV doesn't show it. :(

I want to see it to,but i can't find it

I tend to believe the jury is not taking so many notes, due to perhaps having their minds made up. Or they feel they are already familiar with this case.

Yes, I have 2 windows open, and I can do them side by side if I'm willing to watch the trial on the tiny screen on the wftv homepage. Maybe it's not a mac issue. I can't isolate the video from the webpage without hitting the fullpage icon on it, which then covers up the WS page.

This may happen on the other end. I shrink the windows and watch the tinies. Actually, I open the Casey Cam too, so three. Good luck. Be intuitive with your Mac and see what happens.

I tend to believe the jury is not taking so many notes, due to perhaps having their minds made up. Or they feel they are already familiar with this case.

It's possible they made up their minds weeks ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katelyn26