2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did JB just ask that series of questions? It sounded like something the SA would ask.

I'm telling you JB is undercover states attorney!! So helpful!! duct tape, duct tape, duct tape, caylee, hair........goes on and on!!

Quick recap of today's events for those cecking in;
game
set
match
and that's just Cheney Masons career ... its even worse for the defendant.

I am NOT going to make fun of JB's spelling errors as I have committed way to many today! Sorry - just needed to keep up - you have to decipher the rest!

Well, I will then. Can't wait for sidebar today! At least you have an excuse! Thank you BTW for all you do! :bowdown:

Anyone else finding the akai link sound to be low today??

Better link for better sound quality? Struggling to hear here....

i missed it what did he say?

He asked the witness (in front of the jury) if he had made the vid to appeal to the jury's emotions---which HHJP just ruled JB SHOULD HAVE ASKED in proffer!

So HHJP excuses jury and makes JB ask his awful questions in a NEW proffer.
HAW HAW!Anyone notice how contrite JB was with those questions when the jury wasn't there?

HHJP needed the five minute recess because he needs to give Stan a call...

Stan - you'll never believe this....

I had to leave at the start of Dr. G. recross. Was CM able to make any inroads or did she do her usual great presentation. Could you let me know if the recross went fine for the SA?

Worth a watch-back tonight!!

She WIPED the floor with him. In fact she wiped out in the hallway, down the stairs, the elevators, and the lobby level out to CAMP CAYLEE. Throw in the floors from neaby office buildings and parking garages also.

EPIC :woohoo:

How long before the wrinkled paper drawings are available on E-Bay? :dunno:

Casey just got up and left the courtroom. When she got to the other side of the door she was about to throw a fit as the door was closing.

she actually reached for the bathroom door, it was locked and she stepped back for the deputy to open it.

Oh, she's all bettah now, and flirtin' wif Cheney Mason. Life is goood.... Just batted her eyes at him, too....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3