2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thus far, I am willing to concede that the duct tape could have been the murder weapon. But I can not state that it was the murder weapon.

That's where I am right now, anyway.

Haven't you been excused from the courtroom?

Worth a watch-back tonight!!

She WIPED the floor with him. In fact she wiped out in the hallway, down the stairs, the elevators, and the lobby level out to CAMP CAYLEE. Throw in the floors from neaby office buildings and parking garages also.

EPIC :woohoo:

I thought the whole point of Dorothy Sims joining the defense team was to CROSS EXAM the medical stuff?????

What the heck is she doing???

Mr Baez " I don't know where we're at". NO KIDDING! He hasn't known where he was at since his opening statement.

MOO

I thought the whole point of Dorothy Sims joining the defense team was to CROSS EXAM the medical stuff?????

What the heck is she doing???

I think she is writing the bullet points for Baez's cross - there is no way he is the author...

That and babysitting of course.

Leaning over to talk to lawyers after potty break.

Attachments

• leaning.jpg
    leaning.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 63
Thus far, I am willing to concede that the duct tape could have been the murder weapon. But I can not state that it was the murder weapon.

That's where I am right now, anyway.

I think the more important part of your statement is - it was a murder. However she did it, she did it.

I know this thread moves fast, so I will try to post this in the lawyers thread....but how come some THs (Dr. Drew to be exact) have transcripts of things in the sidebar???????

Bill Shaefer explaining during the break: Proffer = record on appeal - the appellate court needs a record of everything that occurred in the trial. They need the proffer - questions asked outside of the jury presence to show the appellate court the judge's rulings and why he did or did not allow some questions being asked of a witness.

I swear she said to JB "they don't have sh**!" Anyone else see that?

I would not be surprised...but I did not see it. It is consistent with her usual behavior and pattern of reasoning (not so reasoned!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member