2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was seriously waiting for him to say something to the effect of "We only have this pad of paper. The state gets all the cool stuff, cuz their resources are unlimited." :crazy:

Just you wait!! You just gave him something to say during closing!!!:crazy:

You're aware another piece of ANKLE duct tape was found...

WHAT? Was that a slip? :dunno:

:thud:

I thought the whole point of Dorothy Sims joining the defense team was to CROSS EXAM the medical stuff?????

What the heck is she doing???

It seems she's been DEMOTED to being one of Baez's paralegals
:twocents:

I have two bottles of vitamins sitting on the corner of my kitchen counter. One is the bottle of my dog's vitamins, the other is my papaya digestives enzymes. I just went to the kitchen grabbed a bottle, unscrewed the cap and popped a ....never mind.

Sigh...LG, please stay in the NOW...

Did you just see that?! HHJP covered his face when he handed the floor to JB and I swear he was chuckling behind his hands!

I really won't fault JB for the spelling, as I am an awful speller!! But you would think he might have practiced these exhibits if was going to be doing them himself.

Damn Skippy..the whole stinking world watching you....anyone would have...not JB though...he tries to BS his way through it.

From Twitter MSM:
"On Friday 10th June 2011, @orlandomicki said:

#Caseyanthony video first had pic of Caylee with Casey, the one Caylee is smiling and showing her teeth. Then they put the skull over her face to fit it in correct position, teeth and eye sockets, then they put the tape over the nose and jaw area to show the width of the tape to mouth and nose."

Anyone know which picture was used?

BBM. OMG. Someone brought that up on here at one time!!!! I cannot BELIEVE he is trying to suggest that!!!! Wow, he really is not that smart!

Talk about throwing all logic out the door!!!! Unbelievable!!!

Yep...I remember this also and my comments then were just as they are today..not that smart!

dang, KC can hold a grudge, she is still fuming

Can you imagine living with her? The funny thing is for a long time, I couldn't imagine living with Cindy, but boy, her spawn is so much worse than she is.

Did you just see that?! HHJP covered his face when he handed the floor to JB and I swear he was chuckling behind his hands!

he does that a lot

JB must know it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members