2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She just watched the whole video of it when the jury wasnt in the room...whats up with the "I just cant bear to see this" now that the jury is back.

wow
complete change in ICA
jury out - laughing
jury in - stricken with grief

Whoa, snapped up angry again when DS said something, prob told her to sit up, lol

Oh now she's going to be ill? The DT really needs to tell her this is not helping her case?

Has anyone else considered that maybe Casey's "sickness" was real---because she realized after hearing the testimony that the child who she had accidentally drugged and thought she had killed had actually STILL BEEN ALIVE when she wrapped that duct tape around her little head??

Ummmm...NO! Can't speak for anyone else, but JMO.

ETA - not trying to be rude, just trying to type fast to keep up!

Oh..and WELCOME!

he may have said Henkel, not ankle.

What JB thought he could pick apart as far as hair position......JA turns around and makes an even better argument for the jury.

Witness mentioned skin slippage.

I think she is writing the bullet points for Baez's cross - there is no way he is the author...

That and babysitting of course.

It really sticks out at this point as all she does is Caseysit. Not sure if it is a stretch to wonder why the only woman on the team is relegated to comforting the client and presumably writing some bullet points. I could consider a gender issue there but I tend to think it's just simple like the rest of the defense. They haven't exactly exhibited a deep and complex strategy thus far.

Several jurors taking notes. #caseyanthony turns her head down and puts hand to face again. Hair mat w mandible shown on screen.
by biancamprieto via twitter at 3:31 PM

wait a minute.....now root growth by JB??? I thought Kronk placed that skull there in December, right when he found it???? there he goes again. he can't leave ANYTHING alone without making it worse for his client, does he not see this??? IMO, MOO, etc.

Hairnet?

Does JB think he's in the school cafeteria with "lunch ladies?"

Way to go Jose! You are pointing out "significant root growth" under the mandible and the hair mat... you've just debunked your own theory of Kronk hiding & moving the body around. You might as well just bring a needle with you to court and stick it in ICA's arm yourself!

Has anyone else considered that maybe Casey's "sickness" was real---because she realized after hearing the testimony that the child who she had accidentally drugged and thought she had killed had actually STILL BEEN ALIVE when she wrapped that duct tape around her little head??
Welcome Ninsi :seeya:.

That is possible but imo is unlikely.

IMO ica premedidtated the death of her beautiful child.

I think she placed the duct tape there to aid in the child's suffocation.

Does anyone think the other piece of duct tape found 9 ft. away could have been used for her hands???

Yes...I do ...thank you Baez for leading me to believe more duct tape was used on Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces