2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go JA with your re-direct, get busy, it's your birthday:great:

C'mon JB...the child's face was duct taped. It held her mandible in pace.The duct tape didn't just fly there.

SOMEONE duct taped this childs face, covering the nose or not!

Has anyone else considered that maybe Casey's "sickness" was real---because she realized after hearing the testimony that the child who she had accidentally drugged and thought she had killed had actually STILL BEEN ALIVE when she wrapped that duct tape around her little head??

it crossed my mind that ICA thought she killed caylee with chloroform (intentionally) and then caylee got back up...hence the rage of the tape.

Does anyone think the other piece of duct tape found 9 ft. away could have been used for her hands???

I thought the whole point of Dorothy Sims joining the defense team was to CROSS EXAM the medical stuff?????

What the heck is she doing???

I know. She has turned into a babysitter and nothing more. Gotta say I haven't been impressed with her in action anyway so maybe Sims is doing her best work for the defense in keeping an eye on Casey.

I sit in front row 10 ft from Ashton. If I squint, I can almost see a hint of steam coming from his ears, when Jose is up. #caseyanthonyby jimlichtenstein via twitter 6/10/2011 8:13:18 PM at 4:13 PM

Tweet of the Day!!! Bravo!!

C'mon JB...the child's face was duct taped. It held her mandible in pace.The duct tape didn't just fly there.

The vision of duct tape flying cracked me up... This is seriously not a funny situation but that was just an image.

From the repeated description on HLN, I was wondering which picture they were using of Caylee/ICA in the opening of that animation video.

Thanks to Sparky for posting this tweet in the twitter thread. It's got a link to the (copy of the) opening photo so we can see which one they were doing the 'morph' to Caylee's skull from.

RT @JimLichtenstein: The tape is moving to different positions. Again, here's the pic. #caseyanthony http://yfrog.com/kl7znsj

~Wow!~ Thanx so much for this post...The picture made me Wow out loud...

Dr. G. AND Dr. Warren BOTH agree the duct tape was placed BEFORE decomposition!

:great::great::great:

Ohhhhh JB The Mock Juror has your number!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces