2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anger is helping right now. She is gonna blow on somebody, keep screens up when done, grab shots.

I think it's just about time for ICA to get ill again.

Looks like she is working on being ill. But then maybe she would like Saturday off. ICA hasn't had to appear anywhere as regular as Court in years.

JB is arguing against his own theory by stating the root growth was substantial enough to hold the mandible in place.

Kronk debunked again.

Does JB junk their Roy Kronk story now? He's pointing out the roots that had grown there.

But I thought RK had just recently brought the skull there because he needed to fix his car.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 923 (502 members and 421 guests)

Has anyone else considered that maybe Casey's "sickness" was real---because she realized after hearing the testimony that the child who she had accidentally drugged and thought she had killed had actually STILL BEEN ALIVE when she wrapped that duct tape around her little head??

If I was mentally deficient and/or paid by the defense to spew that nonsense on national TV (a la Linda Kenney Baden and Jennifer Barringer) I might.

But being a sane, logical person who has read over 10,000 pages of documents and has watched every minute of every bond hearing, status hearing, evidentiary hearing, Frye hearings, jury selection as well as all the jail videos and TV coverage from her family and multiple rotating attorneys (until their book tours are over) - not to mention that laughable, ridiculous, amateur opening statement of her terrible lead attorney.....

NO

Guilty on all counts without a single, solitary shred of doubt.

JMO, of course :innocent:

Animals would have got to the body before roots grew through the hair mass. The tape held the mandible there while that happened.

The defense's opening argument is that Roy Kronk stole Caylee's body, so why does Baez' continue to challenge the placement of the duct tape?

Makes no sense.

The Thinker is back!!

Indeed...and the routine is getting old! She sat through the video showing Caylee with duct tape on her face and didn't wince once and now with the skull and hair mat she goes into the "I'm going to vomit" mode!:banghead:

JB seemed to gesture to DCS to google this guy and pull up his Wikipedia... lol

Baez catching himself on the questions he was going to ask - LOL! He is having his oops moments a few words into his sentence. hee hee hee.

Listening to JB this afternoon got me thinking about this old Eagles song:
Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?

JB opened up a can of worms with his root growth questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA JA setting up testimony from the botanist.

JB the gift that keeps on giving.

JA points out JB's question about roots holding the mandible in place.

JA is trying to contain his glee.

Ugh, I have to mute JB. Hope some brave soul can listen and give a summary :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces