2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"All you have is photographs of duct tape stuck to hair." JB

Dr Warren is not a botanist. Glad JB clarified that. (repeatedly using this line must annoy the jury at least a little)

I wish it could go 90 mins over tonight due to yesterday's stopping early. Or tomorrow could be a full day instead of half. If I were on the jury I sure would want this over as soon as possible so I could get home to my family.

That wasn't a brilliant argument from JA IMO. I can't see why roots could only grow through hair that has fallen off the head. I mean, it takes some time for them to grow and likely the scalp would have decomposed but if the body and the hair are lying on the ground accessible to vegetation the plants don't know if the hair is attached to the skull or not.

Does JB have us believe that random duct tape made it over to Caylee's body and stuck there? This "mock juror" is feeling like their intelligence is being insulted. I'm actually giggling at that idea. If that's his point. I often don't know.

Has anyone else considered that maybe Casey's "sickness" was real---because she realized after hearing the testimony that the child who she had accidentally drugged and thought she had killed had actually STILL BEEN ALIVE when she wrapped that duct tape around her little head??

I think the sickness was real - only because she is finally seeing the bus coming for her. She knows she's toast.

If I was mentally deficient and/or paid by the defense to spew that nonsense on national TV (a la Linda Kenney Baden and Jennifer Barringer) I might.

But being a sane, logical person who has read over 10,000 pages of documents and has watched every minute of every bond hearing, status hearing, evidentiary hearing, Frye hearings, jury selection as well as all the jail videos and TV coverage from her family and multiple rotating attorneys (until their book tours are over) - not to mention that laughable, ridiculous, amateur opening statement of her terrible lead attorney.....

NO

Guilty on all counts without a single, solitary shred of doubt.

JMO, of course :innocent:

Having done the same - you don't need it but I SECOND that statement.

Way to go Jose! You are pointing out "significant root growth" under the mandible and the hair mat... you've just debunked your own theory of Kronk hiding & moving the body around. You might as well just bring a needle with you to court and stick it in ICA's arm yourself!
Isn't this just incredible?

Dr Warren is not a botanist. Glad JB clarified that. (repeatedly using this line must annoy the jury at least a little)

What's to clarify:crazy:...Ashton already had asked that in re-direct and Warren answered No he wasn't...:floorlaugh:

The defense's opening argument is that Roy Kronk stole Caylee's body, so why does Baez' continue to challenge the placement of the duct tape?

Makes no sense.

Because of JBs opening remarks and then the way the PT proceeded with their case JB is forced into trying to propose a defense from two different angels.

Difficult for a DT to work one defense let alone two. If you remember earlier CM said to Dr. G that an accidental drowning was not an issue in this case. Imagine the DT isn't together on the defense of ICA.

BBM. OMG. Someone brought that up on here at one time!!!! I cannot BELIEVE he is trying to suggest that!!!! Wow, he really is not that smart!

Talk about throwing all logic out the door!!!! Unbelievable!!!
Sounds like a page from the Geragos defense when Scott's baby was found with duct tape wrapped around it's shoulders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1