2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow..this is about to get really yucky! Wonder if ICA will wince or assume "the thinker" position.

I just told DH I wanted to turn it off cause I don't wanna hear about the maggots...he says "Nope, you wanted to watch it...now WE are watching it" :floorlaugh: Love that!

Welcome Ninsi :seeya:.

That is possible but imo is unlikely.

IMO ica premedidtated the death of her beautiful child.

I think she placed the duct tape there to aid in the child's suffocation.

Thanks for the welcome, Miaa. I guess I just can't believe that she MEANT to murder her, even after all this. Just think, though, if it were an accident (meaning she meant to knock her out with chlorAform, not kill her) and that when she could not wake her, mistakenly thought she was dead, and then in part of her hurried frantic attempt at covering up her crime, actually did kill her--and imagine all this time she thought she was dead BEFORE the tape and only learned yesterday, that she actually was not. Now wouldn't that be a serious Mind**** for Casey?

You know ICA remembers the FLIES! I can't believe she is stone-faced knowing that bugs & animals ate her child's body.

State will not finish today as they had stated last week.

Icky but someone tell me, I havent read much on the bug stuff here....can't these maggots carry DNA of thier food source? Seems I remember vaguely Danielle van Damm something like this...

Michael vincent, crrime scene investigator for Orange County.

O2 photo--did you collect his?

Yes, ma'am it is.

What is it?

Bug and insect pupae from late stages of their life cycle.

Snicker, JB has no idea what he is talking about right now, dates way off.

Interesting so far. I got scared when this witness said collected what Sir. JB I was so afraid would say poope. :) This witness isn't all warm and fuzzy for JB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member