2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! What a powerful day of testimony! I need a cocktail this evening.

LDB walks back to prosecution and says Baez has got to stop doing that. He was basically standing over her notes.
by koestreich via mobile at 3:42 PM

Baez is standing in the middle of the courtroom. Not at defense table while Vincent looks at the maggots and other insect evidence
by koestreich via mobile at 3:41 PM

I wish we could find a botanist/physicist/chemist/forensic pathologist/computer forensics expert to come testify. Who cares that each of these individual experts are backing each other up with their testimony? </sarcasm>

Oh, give JB a chance. He will find a brilliant botanist/physicist/chemist/forensic pathologist/computer forensics expert on the internet. Perhaps on a blog. Sure, the degrees may be from diploma mill online schools but no matter as this witness is only one qualified to give expert testimony.

Has his grief expert wit been resolved or does that will till defense presents their case?

Oh Gad..now JB is going to show us how knowlegable he is about maggots.

:drink:

I often wonder what KC was thinking leaving the duct tape on Caylee when she dumped her. It would make sense if she used it to stage a kidnapping but if it was the murder weapon why did she leave it?

I've never understood that, either.

I often wonder what KC was thinking leaving the duct tape on Caylee when she dumped her. It would make sense if she used it to stage a kidnapping but if it was the murder weapon why did she leave it?

In KC'S world Caylee would not have been found.

Please, will someone who can tweet ask the eyes on the ground who ICA is glaring at in front of her...I would, but can't access from where I am now.

Please, please...w/ sugar on top?

i missed this

Baez is standing in the middle of the courtroom. Not at defense table while Vincent looks at the maggots and other insect evidenceby koestreich via mobile at 3:41 PM

LDB walks back to prosecution and says Baez has got to stop doing that. He was basically standing over her notes. by koestreich via mobile at 3:42 PM

Sounds like a perfect opportunity for Jeff Ashton to pull out the old 'cheatin bat'....didnt you all have those in college? We did.

Maynard says she was responsible for documenting bug evidence from where Caylee's remains were found. Evidence was collected over svl days.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 4:47 PM

State will not finish today as they had stated last week.
I don't believe they stated they'd finish today. I believe the date mentioned was June 17th. But now, things may have changed due to all the sidebars and law lessons... Could be longer than next Friday.

laying foundation and chain of custody for the critters that the bug doctor examined. Bet he is star witness tomorrow

moo

Please, will someone who can tweet ask the eyes on the ground who ICA is glaring at in front of her...I would, but can't access from where I am now.

Please, please...w/ sugar on top?

As I recall there is a seriously good-looking guy on the jury...:innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members