2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
State will not finish today as they had stated last week.

When LDB was asked last week, she stated that the state expected to rest their case in chief on Friday June 17th. We have a week left to go, although I expect it to be a day longer due to a short day yesterday........probably ending Sat. June 18th.

A bit O/T

I bet the defense's case only takes a week...at most.

You know ICA remembers the FLIES! I can't believe she is stone-faced knowing that bugs & animals ate her child's body.

It definitely bothered her this morning. She had a breakdown of sorts when it was said that the animals were eating Caylee's remains in the dump field. Maybe she's used up her day's quota of 'tears.'

When asking about the collection of pupae evidence, JB accidentally said June 16th, instead of July 16th.

laying foundation and chain of custody for the critters that the bug doctor examined. Bet he is star witness tomorrow

moo

I am very excited about this bug stuff. The number of cycles may tell us how long Caylee was in that moving coffin.

I don't believe they stated they'd finish today. I believe the date mentioned was June 17th. But now, things may have changed due to all the sidebars and law lessons... Could be longer than next Friday.

Agreed, they estimated 06/17 when asked by HHJP.

I don't believe they stated they'd finish today. I believe the date mentioned was June 17th. But now, things may have changed due to all the sidebars and law lessons... Could be longer than next Friday.

Jean C said on IS that she asked Mr. George today if they were getting close to being done....he just said something to the effect that they were on schedule...

Wow, were there bugs left on the lawn from Caylee?

Why is Baez standing up there for so long, righjt in her face?

The commerical breaks are driving me INSANE on HLN , always in the middle of testimony. We would do with less of their "analysis" and more actual court time.

A bit O/T

I bet the defense's case only takes a week...at most.

If they were smart...they'd just rest right after the state does and claim the state didn't prove their case. Their fairytale is LAUGHABLE

Oh Baez, SIT DOWN! He has to get up with his big binder and look at the exhibits as if he knows what he is looking at.

<Unusual Person>!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members