2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wait a minute.....now root growth by JB??? I thought Kronk placed that skull there in December, right when he found it???? there he goes again. he can't leave ANYTHING alone without making it worse for his client, does he not see this??? IMO, MOO, etc.
I think JA was trying to take him there...but couldn't lead him to say that the root growth would have to been going on for a considerable period of time.

Hairnet?

Does JB think he's in the school cafeteria with "lunch ladies?"

Hoagies and Grinders, Hoagies and Grinders....Navy Beans Navy Beans......:floorlaugh: (thank you Adam Sandler and Chris Farley!)

Does JB have us believe that random duct tape made it over to Caylee's body and stuck there? This "mock juror" is feeling like their intelligence is being insulted. I'm actually giggling at that idea. If that's his point. I often don't know.

I often think that even JB doesn't know his point.

since the jury hasn't heard testimony on the Henkel duct tape, I wonder if *they* thought he said "ankle", too.

DOES JB even realize what he has done??

I am not being snarky, but in line with your question, does ICA really realize what JB repeatedly does, does she really think things are tipping very far in her favor? admittedly, I am not saying the jury will definitely convict her at this point, the DT has not put on their case yet, but is she really happy with her defense to date? I don't think I would be. I wonder what she really thinks. I guess we wil never know. or, maybe we will :) IMO, MOO, etc.

So JB admits those roots have been growing there since she began to decompose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1