2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg, Baez doesn't know when to stop. Anthropologists work in the field, often. Sheesh. mo

Oh snap! JA worked it out! The only thing holding the mandible in place, minus roots, would have been the duct tape!

Score!

JB - You are not a botanist?

Witness - No

(I don't think he is a chemist either)

That's right Baez, establish ALLLL that root growth....all six months of it. DA.

Please tell me he isn't going to ask if hes a chemist!!! I will lose it!

The Gatorade bottle and the syringe haven't come into testimony yet have they?
Can chloroform be injected? Could Caylee have been bound (i.e. JB's slip re: another piece of duct tape) then chloroformed?

LOL Baez now is trying to disqualify him about the roots after he asked him about the roots.

I wish we could find a botanist/physicist/chemist/forensic pathologist/computer forensics expert to come testify. Who cares that each of these individual experts are backing each other up with their testimony? </sarcasm>

Return the jury

Michael Warren - kc stoic and stone face.....

couple more questions....aware another piece of henkle duct tape was found 9 feet away? not aware....possiblity is just one possiblity ....demonstrating one possiblity - other possible scenarios with Caylee death...in terms of duct tape over the face - NO....

other possible could involve duct tape that don't involve quick time video...

JA - opinion duct tape placed on prior to decomp....on fact mandible (object- overrule) still articulated with rest cranium....always mandible will get moved around by animals and insects...mandible stuck to soft tissue and handle - then duct tape stays in place with the hair and provides sort support for the mandible....photo....

kc look away but toward DS computer.....kc close eyes....fist to mouth......photo publish to jury....hair is not under the mandible but posterior to base of skull....not under mandible...hair is stuck on tissue when decmpose it slides down like a hair nest.....falls back and creates a nest....hair preserves fairly well and lasts awhile....

no further questions - JB
kc looks up...deep breathe - JB publish 218

signficant root growth under mandible as well..do see roots.....root in conjunction attached to hair mat...roots also keep mandible in place .....also possible.....unpublish...kc looks up...furrow brow.....

statements ...JB asks for a moment...confer to CM - no further questions

JA just one....does active decomp inhibit plant growth ? NO....object - outside witness expertise.....sustain establish foundation...

move onto next question...

roots can't grow into hair unless fallen off skull? establish foundation...

are you familiar at all plant growth with decomp - not a botonist ...plant growth taphonomy of remains....roots in hair ball keep mandible in place in certain circumstances.....hair has to first fall off....nothing for root to grow in...only holding mandible in place is the tape....

JB - 2 areas covered....1) not a botonist - forensic botony whole other field - defer to botonist....

2) can't know tracking of the duct tape don't know where it was to begin with....can't testify position of body @ any point in time...can't tell where hair was before we found body...all have is duct tape stuck to hair..

Dr. excused.

Forensic botany is a whole NOTHER field. Whats NOTHER? :floorlaugh:

JB:
all we have is duct tape stuck to hair

OH I LOVE HOW Mr.Warren is answering "No" to JB.

He is VERY adamant that JB understand that word NO.

YAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WUWU

chalk another caylee hero up on the board

The good dr should just run from the court room now!! Hurry get away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1