2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mistrial! Again? The SA's looked like "darn, one second we thought we would escape". lol

Wow. If I had a dollar for every time Baez cries for a mistrial, I could take an all expenses paid vacation to Tahiti.

He seriously needs to give it a rest.

He's going to blame the heart sticker on school children?

The woods look like JUST the path I would like my children to take to school...

I don't know ANY schoolchild who would place a sticker on the body of a murdered baby, not to mention keep quiet about it for THREE YEARS!

I just knew the defense was going to ask for a mistrial today.
They've been hoping for a 'do-over' ever since they gave their own opening arguments.

Yay! A motion for a mistrial based on the duct tape/skull video.

I really don't feel like my court watching day is complete without a DT motion for a mistrial.

Seriously does he think the judge is ever going to say "You know, that's probably a good idea, mistrial it is".

HHJP slamming DT ..

Have both the State and the defense not advanced theories on location of duct tape?

:waitasec: Does anyone know the NUMBER of times the DT has asked for a Mistrial ?

I have lost count ...

Thanks !

Hearing JB talk about Caylee as a "beautiful child" made me twitch violently. Especially with no reaction from ICA.

This pic of the heart on Matt Board:

Attachments

• Matt%2BHeartOverlay3.BMP
    695 KB · Views: 142
Mistrial request by jose baez. There is one a week from these guys. #caseyanthony #fox35
by anthonycase via twitter at 4:03 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member