2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOVED that smile from the witness to JB. As if to say "I don't have to answer that, it was sustained. Haha!"

That Baez! He always finds a way to end the DA's day on a bad note for his client! Well done!

Well, it's great that JB ended the day by annoying HHJP. That can only be helpful.

He's going to blame the heart sticker on school children?

The woods look like JUST the path I would like my children to take to school...

Today was a GREAT day!:great:

One day closer to justice

OMG did you see the look that the female entomologist gave JB when he asked her if she had no personal knowledge that "kids walk to school"

Everyone keep an eye on KC and see what happens when Court is done. Wonder if she will blow again.

I havern't seen JB in action before today. This guy is unbelievable!

So court is back in session on Saturday? Thay don't break for week-ends?

Thanks!

=======================================

MOO

Yep JB it was a DUMP site where ICA DUMPED her 2 year old child. Thank you for reminding me.

Baez has been very good at reminding us Caylee was dumped like trash, in trash bags in a dumping site.

Jeesh, who needs a prosecution when you have JB? Not that I don't love LDB and Ashton, but seriously! Could he be working more for the SA or what?

LOVED that smile from the witness to JB. As if to say "I don't have to answer that, it was sustained. Haha!"

It was a soft smile and slight head tilt from her towards Jose like; "Come on..."

JB asking for a mistrial based on the prejudicial evidence (the video with the skull/photograph).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz