2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's an excellent witness, addressing the jury, aware of JB's antics to put words in her mouth. She won't defer to his bullying. Good for her.

JB is STUPID STUPID STUPID to bring up pavers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I smell a set up for the PI's.....he mentioned pavers as they will be in the video of the PI's searching!!

no show of the sticker..she decribed it and LDB had no further questions so JB is up talking about it. I think LDB will bring it home on the redirect of this witness..just giving JB enough rope

OMG, I find some of you people very optimistic, lol.

I'm thinking, based on the amount of sidebars, the amount of time spent by the prosecution objecting to the defense, the amount of time spent by the judge schooling the defense, the inordinate amount of love JB has for the sound of his own voice, and IMO JB's complete lack of understanding of how to make a point and move on, this case is going to last at least until the middle of August.

But I'm really hoping I am wrong and you guys are right. :crazy:

I will be shocked if the defense does not do something that results in a mistrial...

So, JB's trying to set up the witness to say she either missed collecting evidence, or she collected stuff that was NOT evidence in this case.

I seen more than several previous tweets from folks in the gallery that say when ICA is looking forward and slightly to her left - she is looking at the podium where either the State or Defense (when they remember to stand there) are presenting their questions..

Jim Lichtenstein tweeted earlier today that he has never seen ICA look into the gallery (except that time that Cindy finished testifying).

Thank you!!!!

I think they will end the day after all these exhibits get admitted into the case and then continue tomorrow with the results..JMO

I am sure SA is going to link the maggot puppae from the scene to those collected from the trunk somehow Not sure at this point..wait till tomorrow I guess...I think these specimens are termed as "Coffin Fly Puppae"..someone will be sure to correct me if im wrong...

Ooooh did you catch that look the witness just gave JB? It was like "Seriously? Come on dude...get real."

It definitely bothered her this morning. She had a breakdown of sorts when it was said that the animals were eating Caylee's remains in the dump field. Maybe she's used up her day's quota of 'tears.'

I hope its a vision that haunts her every day of her life....I hope it invades her dreams!

I have two theories.

1. Casey chloroformed Caylee so she could get it on with TL and she overdosed. She freaked, staged kidnapping, dumped body

2. Casey maliciously chloroformed Caylee to keep her asleep. Duct taped her so she couldn't breath, then triple bagged as the final nail in the coffin.

Either way.. she is GUILTY

There is NO sidewalk on the side of Suburban that Caylee's remains were found...so children would not be walking along that side of the road....TOOOO DANGEROUS

dang......lost my whole post-evaporated into thin air....kimster did your ray gun eat it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1